6 months

How SHINee changes my life.

---6 months later---

it's time for me to return to Australia, quit my job and come back to Korea. I received a message when I got on the plane.

 

Jagi~~ Return quick okay? I'm already missing you now TT 

--Jonghyun--

 

I quickly text him before we're supposed to switch of our mobile phones.

 

Aigoo. I'll just be away for a few days. Be patient okay~? My cute little dino. ^^

--HyunMi--

 

---Australia---

I went back to the company along with Jake. I handed up the pictures that we too, for the past 6 months. I handed up my resignation letter too. "Must you leave?" asked my manager. I nodded. "But you're a good collegue. Thanks to you the company always gets projects from Korea." I smiled. "I'm sorry but it's my final decision." "I'll respect your decision then." I smiled at my manager and bowed to him. "Thank you." I walked out and looked at the company. I'll definitely miss it. "Hey HyunMi." I turned around. It's Jake. "What will happen to us after you leave?"

 

"Nothing will happen, Jake. We'll still be friends. We can email each other." "Promise me you won't forget me." said Jake sadly. "Promise." I went back to my house in Australia and started packing my belongings. I received a text message when I was zipping up my bag. 

 

Jagi~~~ TT When are you returning? It's already 2 days. TT 

Don't you want to meet your cute little dino?

This cute little dino wants to see his jagi~ TT 

Ppalli come back~ 

 

--Jonghyun--

 

This little dino. It's only been 2 days. It's not like i've been away for 2 years. I wonder how did he survive when I left him for a year. 

 

Yah. Why are you texting? It's expensive. Don't text me anymore okay? 

I'll be back tomorrow. It's only been 2 days. 

Be patient and wait~ keke ^^

 

--HyunMi--

 

I received another text message. This little dino. Will never listen to me. 

 

Tomorrow? What time is your flight? I'll pick you.

How can I not text my jagi~? 

I'm missing my jagi so badly. 

So I decided to text you. Kekeke~~ 

 

--Jonghyun--

 

Pabo. The flight is 8 p.m. 

Go do your schedules. I'm packing now.

And you are disturbing me packing. 

If I can't finish packing by today, I won't return tomorrow.

Because of some dino that kept on texting me~ 

 

--HyunMi--

 

Andwae!! You must return tomorow! TT

Arraseo. I won't text you anymore. 

Don't miss your flight! If not this little dino will find you in Australia.

Keke~ ^^

 

--Jonghyun-- 

 

---The next day---

"Jagi~~ You're back!!" said Jonghyun while running towards me and hugged me. "Pabo. Of course i'm back." Jonghyun smiled and took my luggage. "Let's go home!" "Oppa, only you came?" "The rest are in the car. Yah, if all SHINee members come and pick you. There will be a huge commotion. Miki's in the car too." I nodded and went in the car.