Little dino~

How SHINee changes my life.

DINGDONG

Who would it be? 

 

"I'll open the door!" said Miki. "Annyeong jagi!!" said Jonghyun. "I'm not your jagi. Your jagi is there." said Miki pointing towards me. I smiled at the little dino. "Yahh Miki's not interested in dinos." "I'm not a dino!! " "Nae, nae. Why are you here anyway?" "Well apparently someone told me her phone was spoilt and couldn't call me." I looked at him dazed. "I bought you a phone!! It's the same as mine. It's a couple phone!" "I can buy it myself! " "Aniyo. If you buy another phone, you wouldn't choose a model like mine. I wanted it to be exactly alike. " i pouted at him. "Yahh. On the phone." I on the phone and saw a dino's face as a wallpaper. "Yahh, why is your photo at my wallpaper?" "Coz i'm your jagi~" "Tch." Jonghyun oppa showed me his phone. "There! I have your photo as my wallpaper too!" "Yahh!! Why you took my photo when i was working?!" "That's the only photo i have of you." said Jonghyun showing me his puppy eyes. "Hm..hmph.. Next time you could have asked me for a better photo." "Andwae~ i wanted your natural look. You look cute in this photo also. "  "Aish.. You win. You can keep that photo." I said, while pouting. Jonghyun oppa pinched my cheek. "Of course i win~" 

 

---The next week---

"Annyeong Jagi!!" Jonghyun said that as soon as i open the door. "It's so early today..." "Its a public holiday!!" "Yep.. Miki went out with Minho.. " i told Jonghyun while yawning. "I bought breakfast! Let's eat!" We ate the breakfast. "Jagi.." "Nae?" "Don't you remember what day is today?" "Mwo?" "Its ok! Its better if you don't remember" said Jonghyun while winking. "Jagi, faster go and change your clothes. We will be going out~~" "To where?" "You will know later~ Oh, and pack your stuff. We will be spending our time at the place for 2 days one night. " "Yahh, only me and you?" "Yep!" "What are you planning to?" "Its a secret~~ Ppali go and pack!" "Nae nae." 

 

---After packing---

Jonghyun pulled me out and into his car. "Let's go!" "Can't you give me a tiny hint about where we're going?" I showed him my puppy eyes too. "Aigoo, my jagi soo cute~ Andwae~" "Wae??" "Its a surprise~" "Fine." We were travelling in the car for around 3 hours. I was sleepy and my eyes just closed. "Jagi!! Wake up! We're here!" I blinked my eye. We were at a seaside. "M..mwo? Seaside?" "Yep! Oh and you sleep so cutely. There i took a photo" said Jonghyun while showing me the photo. "Yah!!" "This will be my screensaver~" I got down the car and looked at the sea. "Andwae!! Jagi!! " i saw something down the seaside. But it wasn't clear as Jonghyun was blocking my sight. "What's down there?" Jonghyun pulled me and hugged me. "Yah, you can't just look at my surprise like that. It wouldn't be fun if you know it." "Fine. I will wait until you're willing to tell me." "You're hungry aren't you, jagi?"  "A little." "I booked a table in a restaurant nearby here! Let's go~" 

 

I wonder what is he planning.. I couldn't remember what day was today.. It wasn't our anniversary or anything..

 

After we ate, we went to a pet store. "They're so cute!!" "Not cuter than me" said Jonghyun. "Yeah.. My little dino is the cutest in the world." "Of course~" We spent almost 3 hours in the pet store. It was getting late. "Jagi, let's go back to the seaside. The surprise is starting." "Oh? Nae" 

 

---Seaside---

We reached the seaside. Suddenly Jonghyun oppa closed my eyes. "Jagi, you would be happy if you see this." Jonghyun closed my eyes and brought me to a further seaside. I guess. I could feel sea breeze and the sand. Jonghyun oppa opened my eyes. "OMO~!"