Childish dino..

How SHINee changes my life.

Jonghyun pulled me in a cafe. "May I have a cappucino please. Thank you." said Jonghyun to the counter. "HyunMi, do you know him? Why are we here anyway?" "I used to know him. No longer now. I don't know why he pulled me in here too." Jonghyun pulled me to a table. "Wait for the drink." said Jonghyun while sitting down. "I have no time to wait! And why would I spend time with a total stranger? Can I go now? You have a fansign anyway. Aren't you busy?" I said while standing. "No you can't go. Fansigns come later. I told Onew hyung that i'll be away anyway." "How many times must I repeat? I'm not HyunMi!" "That is why we're here. To proof that you are HyunMi. Sit down." said Jonghyun while pulling me down. "Here's your cappucino sir." said the waiter. "Here, drink it." said Jonghyun while giving me the drink. Jake whispered to me. "You can't drink coffee! You'll have headache!" 

 

"I have no choice, Jake. If I drink this, he might leave me alone." I whispered back to Jake. I looked at Jonghyun and took the drink. I finished up the drink. "There. I've drank it already. I told you i'm not HyunMi. I'm not having any headache at all. May I leave now?" Jonghyun smiled. "You are HyunMi." "I'm not!" "I didn't tell you that if HyunMi drinks coffee, she'll have headache. How would you know that if she drinks coffee she would have headache?" I stood up and held Jake's hand. "Let's go, Jake." 

 

Jonghyun held my hand and turned me around. He hugged me. Jake stood there, dazed. "Where have you been? I've been searching for you. I miss you so much. Promise me you'll never leave me alone again." said Jonghyun. Without my notice, tears were rolling down on my face. "Promise me, jagi. My life was so miserable when you left me." I wiped my tears and pushed him away. "I am HyunMi. But not your jagi. I've forget about you and I found a better person. I found Jake." I held Jake's hand. Jake looked at me weirdly. "HyunMi.. You've really forgotten me?" "I told you to find a better person. Why didn't you find one?" "I've tried! But my thoughts are always filled with you only." "I'm sorry to hurt you then." I pulled Jake and started walking away from Jonghyun.

 

"Wait!" said Jonghyun while pulling my bag. My bag fell. Jonghyun looked at my belongings that fell out from my bag. "You couldn't forget me too. I can see that." I looked at my belongings. My phone was unlocked and he could see my wallpaper. Which was him. The necklace he gave me was beside my phone. I picked my belongings and put it in my bag without saying a word to Jonghyun. Tears were forming again. 

 

Suddenly Jonghyun pulled me to the street filled with people. They were screaming and circled around us. "Yah, Kim Jonghyun. Why you pulled me here?! There's many people loo-" Jonghyun placed his lips on mine. My eyes widened. I pushed him away. "Yah! Kim Jon-" Jonghyun pulled me and continue placing his lips on mine. I couldn't push him away. I could hear the crowd taking pictures and gossiping. Jake was nowhere to be seen. I guess he couldn't catch up with us. 

 

Atter some time, finally Jonghyun stopped. "Yah! How can you just do that in front of so many people! You're an idol!" I hit his chest. He held my hands and looked at me. "Pabo..." I said while looking away. "Jagi, don't leave me anymore. My life was so miserable when you left me. I couldn't see your smile. I couldn't hear your voice." "Oppa.. Mianhae. You should know that when I leave, it's for you. I didn't want to leave you too but with those fans... It's better for me to leave." "I don't care about them now. All I care is you right now. Promise me you won't leave me anymore." "Oppa.." "I'll take that as a promise." 

 

Finally I saw Jake. He was running towards us. "Next time, remember to bring me along if you're going anywhere." said Jake. "Sorry. It was too sudden." "Jagi, who is he?" asked Jonghyun. "He's Jake. He's my boy friend when I left Korea." "Boyfriend?!" asked Jonghyun. "Boy. Friend." "Ahh.. Hello.. I'm Jonghyun." said Jonghyun to Jake using English. "Nice to meet you. I'm Jake. Anyway, HyunMi. Mind to spare a little time?" I followed Jake to a corner. "Isn't he a celebrity? He was holding your hands just now. I even saw him kissing you. Didn't you tell me that he was your friend. Long ago." "The truth is, he's my ex. The one that I couldn't forget." 

 

Jonghyun runs towards us. "Jagi. Why are you taking so long time? I need to go back to the fansign and also tell the other members and Miki about this good news." "Oppa, you can return first. I still have work." "I'll call you. Your phone number is still the same right?" "Yep." Jonghyun ran away. "So what's your plans? We're here for work." said Jake. "I'll continue my work. After 6 months, when we return to Australia, i'll quit." "Quit?!" I nodded. "I promised Jonghyun that I won't leave him anymore. A promise is a promise. Korea is my birthplace anyway." "I respect your decision but don't you need to think about it again?"

 

I shaked my head. "I've decided. Let's go. We're not done taking pictures anyway."