Will you?

How SHINee changes my life.

---2 months later---

I worked back at the same restaurant where I used to work. Everyone knows about my relationship with Jonghyun oppa. That little dino had confessed in a radio show. Miki and Minho are together also. Minho confessed too. 

"Jagi~ Let's go watch a movie~!" said Jonghyun while I was cleaning up the table. The customers were looking at us and some were taking pictures. "Yah, i'm working now." "Take a holiday then. I want to watch a movie so badly~" said Jonghyun while pouting. "Andwae. Why don't you ask the other members to watch with you if you want to watch it so badly?" "I want to watch it with my jagi~" Suddenly, Ms Lee said I could take a holiday for today. 

 

Jonghyun pulled me to a cinema. "Kaja~ I bought the tickets already." He pulled me in the cinema. The cinema was quiet. No one was there. "Why isn't anyone here?" I asked. Jonghyun ignored me and lead me to a seat. "Jagi, sit down here. I'll be back soon." said Jonghyun after he kissed my forehead.

 

What's this little dino up to? Bringing me here to watch a movie but he ran away and leave me alone. There's no one else here too.

 

The screen suddenly brights up. There were pictures of me and Jonghyun together. 

 

Pabo. He must have did all this. 

 

After looking at the pictures, there was a short video by Jonghyun. He said:

 

Jagi, we're together for quite some time already. You are important to me ever since the first time I met you. When you left me and went to Australia, I could hardly do anything. Without you, i'm like a song without lyrics. You should know that i'm a singer. I have to sing a song with lyrics. If there's no lyrics, what can I sing? You've became part of my life now and I wouldn't want to lose you. So.. Jagi..

 

The video stopped there. Then, Jonghyun returned with flowers on his hand. "Jagi, will you be Mrs Kim?" said Jonghyun while kneeling. I looked at Jonghyun and his eyes were filled with hopes. I nodded shyly. "Yayy! Guys! We've succeed!!" said Jonghyun while carrying me. "Guys?" I asked. He smiled. Then, the other SHINee members came in and also Miki. "Mission success!" said Taemin happily. 

 

"HyunMi~ Congratulations~" said Miki. I blushed. "Nice one, Kim Jonghyun!" said Key while giving him a high-five. "Miki and I are going to marry too. I asked her yesterday and she said yes." said Minho. "We can have our wedding together then!" I said. "Saves cost too" said Onew while laughing.