Far place..

How SHINee changes my life.

"Could she be at the airport?!" said Onew. "She might be! She said she's going to a far place!" said Taemin. "What we waiting for? Go chase after her! Let's go!" said Key. 

 

---Airport---

I checked the time. It's about time to go. I walked towards the boarding gate."HyunMi!!!" I heard my name. I turned around and saw Jonghyun oppa. "Oppa.. Why are you here?" "Don't leave! How can you leave me alone!" "Oppa.. Mianhae!" I ran towards the gate. "HyunMi!!" Jonghyun tried to run in but was stopped by the guards. "HyunMi..." 

 

 

 

---After 1 year---

I've became a secretary in a company in Australia. "HyunMi, i've always wondered. Why don't you have any boyfriend?" asked Jake. Jake is my first friend when i came to Australia. He tried to be my boyfriend but I rejected. He's a nice guy though. "Well, I couldn't forget my ex." "So that is why you rejected me?" "Come on. We need to work now." Jake and I work in a same company. 

 

"HyunMi." A manager called me. "Yes?" "We have an important project to do. For this project, you have to go Korea." "Korea..?" "Yes. You lived there before so it won't be any problem right? You can speak their language." "Yes.." "Good. I'm sending Jake with you too. You have to live there for 6 months because this project requires many pictures of the culture there." "Okay.." 

 

 

Korea.. I'm going back there.. Hope I won't meet Miki or any SHINee members. What am I thinking? They might even forget me.