Surprise

How SHINee changes my life.

I saw a heart shaped cake on a table. "Oppa, you prepared all this?" "Of course~" "But what day is it?" "Yahh, you don't even remember your own birthday?" "Birthday?" "Yah. Today's 15 October!" "Ahh.. Mian, mian!" "Aigoo, my jagi is so forgetful" jonghyun took the cake and light up the candles.

 

Saengil Chukka Hamnida~ Saengil Chukka Hamnida~ Saranghaneun HyunMi~ Saengil Chukka Hamnida~ 

 

I made a wish : I wish every people that i love will be healthy and also Jonghyun oppa and me could last long. i blew the candles after making it. "Gomawo oppa" "What wish you made?" "Its a secret~" "Just a tiny bit?" "Andwae~" "Fine. Fine. HyunMi ah, close your eyes for a while." I closed my eyes. As soon as i opened my eyes, i saw Jonghyun oppa holding a box. "Here! Your birthday present. Open it!" I opened it and saw a pair of ring. "Happy birthday!" "There's two rings." "One for me and the other is for you! Its a couple ring. Do you like it? I went to a lot of jewelry store and finally decide to choose these." "Of course i like it!" "Here, let me help you put it on." Jonghyun oppa helped me put on the ring and also his. 

 

We ate the cake and sat on the sand and looked at the sunset. "Beautiful right?" "Nae.." I can feel a hand holding my hand tightly. Jonghyun oppa was just smiling, so do i.. "HyunMi ah." "Nae?" "You wouldn't leave me right?" "Hmm.." "Yahh! Why would you leave a boyfriend who is so perfect?!" "Tch. Self praising again." Jonghyun oppa suddenly lean forward. His hand was touching my face then he slowly put his lips onto mine. He looked at me and smiled. "I would never leave you." "I won't too oppa." I laid my head on his shoulder. After the sunset, we looked at the stars. There were many stars. We slept in a tent at the seaside. 

 

---The next morning---

"Oppa! Wake up!" "W..wae?" It was very early in the morning. I pulled him out of the tent. "Look! The sun is rising!" "It is! It looks so round!" After the sunrise, we went and had breakfast and went back. "Annyeong jagi~" said Jonghyun oppa after we reached to my home. "Annyeong oppa~" Jonghyun oppa kissed me and my forehead and drive off. I went in the house. 

 

"HyunMi! So how's your memorable birthday celebration?" "Ohh? You knew about it?" "Of course! Jonghyun oppa has been planning about your birthday 2 weeks ago! He wanted it to be special and memorable." "Pabo.. Being with him is happy enough."