Surprise!

How SHINee changes my life.

Miki and i came out after washing up. "A..annyeong" said Miki shyly. "Annyeong~" i went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Miki wanted to help me but as she wasn't good in cooking, i asked her to sit with Minho. 

While i was breaking up egg shells, i felt a strong arm hugging me. "Jagi, what are you cooking? Can i help?" "I'm frying omelet. Of course you can help me. " " i'll help you set the table!" I laughed at the childish dino. 

 

Minho and Miki was talking. Key and Taemin were listening to music. Onew.. He was thinking something

 

I was too late.. Too late to tell HyunMi that i liked her. Now she's Jonghyun's girlfriend. Sigh. Pabo Lee Jinki! If you told her earlier she might have accepted you! Pabo... Now all i can do is wish for her happiness.. 

 

"Yah! Food is ready!" said Jonghyun. "Okok we're coming." Minho complained. I took out milk from the refrigerator and pour them to 6 glasses. I gave one glass of milk to each of them. "Jagi, where's your milk? Ah.. I know. You din't pour milk for yourself so that you could share with me right?" asked Jonghyun. "HyunMi doesn't like milk. If it's normal milk she doesn't drink it. She doesn't like the taste. " "MWO?! Milk is so delicious and you don't like it?" asked Taemin, shocked. 

"Yep.. I don't like milk." "Aigoo, then you can't share with me this delicious milk." Jonghyun teased. "Drink them all you want. I'm not even jealous of you" i said while pouting. "Then what are you going to drink?" asked Onew. "Coffee?" said Key. "No.. I can't drink coffee too. The caffeine in the coffee will cause headache to me. But a little coffee is okay. " "Aigoo, my jagi has so many things that she can't have."