Childish little dino..

How SHINee changes my life.

"Don't you guys have schedule today?" "Nope. We're free today! And Jonghyun hyung said he wanted to support you at your work and decided to bring us along." said Taemin happily while drinking his milk. "But Miki works at a different restaurant.." "I will be with Miki" said Minho quickly. Miki looked at him shyly. "I will be with my jagi!" "Yah you childish little dino. You can't call me jagi everywhere. What if your fans heard?" "I'm not a dino!" "Anyway, don't call me jagi in public places. " "Nae jagi!" 

Sigh. This childish little dino. Childish but cute. 

 

"How about the others? You guys can go and play. I don't mind. " "i've always wanted to see HyunMi at work!" said Taemin. "I'm going to shop for some clothes." said Key. "I guess i will tag along with Taemin and see HyunMi at work" said Onew. "Okay.. Miki and i are going to leave after we changed to our working uniform." "HyunMi, kaja~" 

 

---HyunMi and Miki's room---

"Miki ah, you get some personal time with Minho!" Miki just nodded shyly. 

 

---After changing--- 

"Jagi!! You look so cute in that outfit!!" "Gomawo~" "ermm..Miki.. You look pretty.." said Minho. "Thanks"  They both had eye contact. "Miki! Let's go. We're going to be late." "Nae!" 

 

---In HyunMi's work place---

"Annyeonghaseyo Miss Lee!" "Oh, annyeong HyunMi! I see you brought visitors." "N..nae.." "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jonghyun! HyunMi is my ja-" i ran and covered Jonghyun's mouth. "He meant best friend. Ahahaha.. " i laughed awkwardly. I pulled Jonghyun to a corner. "Yah.. You can't tell anyone that we're together! If your fans know then it will be-" Jonghyun placed his finger on my lips. "Don't worry jagi. I won't. Now faster get back to work or she's going to suspect something." said Jonghyun while winking. 

 

The other SHINee members introduced themselves. "So, HyunMi ah. Are they staying here?" "Apparently, yes." "Go and serve them then! Their our customers!" "Nae~" "Our restaurant would be open right now!"