I'm relieved..

How SHINee changes my life.

"Oppa.." I called out and held his hands. "If we're becoming a couple, of course we're no longer friends. Because we're more than friends." I told Jonghyun oppa with my head down. 

"S..so, your meaning is you accepted me? You agree to be my girlfriend?!" I nodded my head. "YESSS!! HYUNMI IS MY GIRLFRIEND NOW!!!" I laughed at him happily. Jonghyun carried me up suddenly. "Yahh put me down!" "Noh. Your mine now. "  "Tch." 

Jonghyun carried me and brought me back home. "Here. Now i will put you down." "Yah, if your not putting me down i would have hit you." "Its ok. I don't mind getting hit by someone so adorable" My face was blushing. 

 

"Annyeong Jagi" said Jonghyun while putting me down. "Annyeong~" 

As i was about to enter my house, Jonghyun pulled me and kissed me on my forehead. "I'll call you tomorrow" "Nae.. Go back quickly. The other members might be worried of you." "No, i'm not going back until you call me yeobo." I pouted. "Go back quickly~"  "Aniyo." "Fine.. Ye..yeobo.." I said that while blushing. "Aigoo, my jagi is so cute" said Jonghyun while pinching my nose. "Go go! " "nae~~ annyeong~" 

 

i told Miki everything. She seems happy about the decision i made. 

 

Starting from today, Jonghyun is my boyfriend. My first one.. I hope we could last long..

 

---The next morning---

RINGRINGRINGRING

"Yah! Lee HyunMi! Answer your phone! I'm trying to sleep!" "Hello..?" "Jagi~~ did you sleep well yesterday?" "Oh.. Oppa.. Yep.. I slep well yesterday.." I was still sleepy actually.. "Wake up now~ Its a morning call and your still not awake?" "Yahh.. Its only 7. My work starts at 9" "Wake up now~~ and open ur house door~" "Mwo..? Wae?" "Just open itt~~ " i declined the call and walked lazily to the door. 

 

"Annyeong Jagi!!" "O-oppa?! Why are you here?" "Surprise! And i wanted to eat here. I brought along the members. "Annyeong HyunMi! said Taemin. I pulled Jonghyun to a side. "Do they know our relationship?" "Yep! I told them. Wae? You didn't want them to know?" "Ani.. I'm just surprised.." "Jagi ah.." "Mwo?" "You still look cute when your hair is messy." said Jonghyun teasingly. "A..ah?! Yah! I came out to open the door because of you and i had no time to comb my hair!" Jonghyun laughing at me. I pouted. "AHHH!!" "Mwo? Mwo?" asked Onew. I forgotten to wake Miki! Minho is here. She needs time! "Nothing.. I remembered something.. Be right back~" i ran in Miki and my room. She was still sleeping..

 

"MIKI!!" "Mwo..?" "Minho is outside!" Miki jumped and started washing up. I started washing up too.