It begins..

How SHINee changes my life.

We played soccer happily with SHINee. Miki seems happy to be closer with Minho too. After the game, we exchanged handphone numbers. "Now we can call each other!" said Jonghyun. "Miki and i have to go back now. Its getting late.. " 

 

---In Miki and HyunMi's house---

"Yah Miki. I see you and Minho talking. So how was it?" Miki was blushing really hard. "He told me i was pretty and we could meet up some other day" "Tell me when you're meeting him! I will help you with you're clothing and everything! I will make sure everything is perfect for your first date with him!" "Its not a date! But you surely can help" 

 

---In SHINee's house---

"Yeah you're right Jonghyun, HyunMi's kinda cute." pouted Key. "I told you! She has the most wonderful dark brown eyes and her hair that reaches her shoulder... Everything's perfect!" "Jonghyun hyung, when are we gonna meet them again?" asked Taemin. "Soon Taemin. Why? Are you interested in one of them? HyunMi's mine!" "No!! I'm not interested in them! Its just that we rarely have a normal girl as a friend since every girl screams when they sees us." "That's because we're famous" said Key while flipping his hair. "Yah Kim Jonghyun! HyunMi isn't yours. She's single. " said Onew. "Soon she won't be single. " said Jonghyun while smiling. "Yah Minho ah! Aren't you coming down to eat?" 

Minho was staring at Miki's number. Thinking to call her or text her. "Yeah i'm coming!" 

 

"What were you doing up there?" "Nothing." "Minho hyung" asked Taemin. "Mwo?" "I saw u and Miki together talking. You like her don't you?" "I..i.. kinda like her. Well she's pretty." said Minho blushing. "Yeah Miki is pretty but HyunMi is so perfect.. Her-" "Just eat your dinner already." said Key cutting off Jonghyun. "Fine. I'll keep her prettiness to myself" 

 

 

 

Mianhae for keeping you all waiting! I was a little busy yesterday but today i had free time. I will extend my chapters to how much i can! Even now i'm extending it as soon as i woke up. My hair is messy rite now >.< feel free to comment!