Stormy night

How SHINee changes my life.

We saw Minho kissing Miki's forehead! "Ohh!! I see improvements!" said Jonghyun. "Go hyung!" Miki saw us peeking at the window and she quickly ran in the house. "Y..yah!! Why you staring at us?" "Ehem.. We apparently saw something that normal friends wouldn't do." said Jonghyun teasingly. "Yah hyung! Don't !" said Minho angrily." "So are you two couple? " Miki ran in her room. 

 

It seems that Miki's too shy. I'll ask her later.

 

"Ani. We're not couple yet. But i'm trying my best to make her be my girlfriend." "Ahh..." "You guys can go back already. Miki's home." "Ahh yes.. So we will leave now~ Annyeong" said Onew while waving his hand. Jonghyun came near me and wrapped his hands on my waist. "W..wae?" I asked while blushing. "Annyeong Jagi~" said Jonghyun and kissed me on the cheek. "Annyeong HyunMi~~" said Taemin and Minho. 

 

---HyunMi and Miki's room---

"Miki, so have he ask to be your boyfriend?" "Ani.. He's too shy to ask that." 

 

Wouldn't it be better if they weren't couple. I hope this moment will last for Miki. I didn't want Jonghyun oppa and my relationship to be spread around. Miki's a shy girl. If her relationship gets spread, she might hide in house for months. I was willing to sacrifice but i'm not sure about Miki. If they're together i would be happy but i just can hope their relationship wouldn't spread.. 

 

"HyunMi!!" "M..mwo?" "What are you thinking so deeply?" "Nothing.. Let's go to sleep. It's pretty late already." Miki nodded her head. I could barely sleep. There was a thunderstorm. I was afraid of thunderstorm since i was young. Miki was sleeping peacefully and i didn't wamt to disturb her. I just covered my ears with my pillow. I wanted to call Jonghyun oppa but he might have slept and he have schedule. I didn't want him to be sleepy while doing his schedule. 

 

---The next morning---

i couldn't sleep at all. The thunderstorm was not gone yet. 

 

How long is this thunderstorm? I shall walk to the mall since its the weekend. I can't hear any thunder in the mall too. 

 

I wanted to ask Miki to go with me but she's sleeping so peacefully. I changed my clothes and took my bag and umbrella. Apparently, i was too afraid and i started running towards the mall. 

 

Ahh! I shouldn't have gone out. Pabo. 

 

i reached the mall with difficulties. Everyone was looking at me because i was wet. I didn't care about the rain and i just ran here. I even forgotten to use my umbrella. I sat down on a bench and shiver. Suddenly i felt a strong arm hugging me. It was a guy in a cap and sunglasses. I couldn't recognise him. "OMO! W..WHO ARE YOU?!" I screamed towards the guy and stood up in surprise. The guy pulled me down. "Shhh!! Jagi, not so loud! Its me!" "Jo..jonghyun oppa?" "Yahh, you can't even recognise your own jagi?" "With your outift of course not." "I was having a mini concert here. I had free time so i walked around and saw you shivering. You ran under the rain?" I nodded my head. "Wae?! " "Shhh.. I was afraid of the thunderstorm. I was thinking to come here so that i wouldn't hear any thunder.." "Pabo. You can call me. I would have accompanied you." I shaked my head. "Andwae. You have schedules." "Pabo.. Next time call me. I'm always here for you." "Gomawo.." "Jonghyun continued hugging me. "Feeling better?" I nodded my head. 

 

Oppa's so warm.. 

 

"I have to go now, jagi." "I'm ok. You can go. " "I'll call you later." said Jonghyun while running. I went back home after the thunderstorm had stopped. "HyunMi!! Where were you?! I was worried. You couldn't contact you!" "Mianhae.. I went to the mall. I didn't want to wake you up. But i brought my phone.. " i checked my phone in my pocket. It was wet and spoilt. No wonder Miki couldn't call me.. "Miki ah, borrow me your phone. My phone is spoilt. " "Okay." said Miki while handing me her phone. 

 

 

"Hello?" "Oppa, its me, HyunMi." "Oh, jagi? Wae? Why aren't you using your phone?" "My phone spoilt because of the rain. I wanted to tell you." "Ahh okay." "Nothing much oppa. You can continue your schedule." "Nae jagi~" 

 

Oppa sounded like he was busy and wanted to do something. I hope I din't bother him..

 

 

Sorry for updating late! I had class..