Worried..

How SHINee changes my life.

I was sent to the hospital. "I'm sorry but you have to wait outside the surgery room." said one of the nurse to Onew and Jonghyun. "Oppa! What happen to HyunMi?!" asked Miki after receiving Onew's call. Onew explained everything to Miki. "Yah! Lee Jinki! Look at what you had done to HyunMi!" said Jonghyun angrily. "It was you who pushed her! If it wasn't for you, HyunMi wouldn't get into hospital and even get beaten up!" "What beaten up?! Don't change the topic!" "Your fans knew about you and HyunMi and they went and find her! They warned her not to be with you anymore or else they would find Miki more trouble and not be your fans anymore! HyunMi believed that those fans could affect your future so she wanted to break with you! It's all for your own good!" said Onew and pushed Jonghyun oppa away. Jonghyun looked at Miki. Miki nodded her head with tears rolling down. "HyunMi.. She returned you the ring but she was still holding the necklace that you first gave her tightly." said Onew. Jonghyun stood there with tears falling. 

 

 

So, everything HyunMi did was for me.. I even suspect her and Onew hyung... What type of boyfriend am I?! I couldn't even believe and helped my own girlfriend! When she threw me the ring I gave her, i really thought she hated me.. But she still keeps the necklace. Pabo!! What rights you have to be with such a nice girl,Kim Jonghyun! 

 

 

The surgery room was opened and I was still unconscious while being pushed out. "HyunMi!! " said Miki worriedly. "The patient has knocked her head pretty hard and there's blood clots in her head. But it has all removed. She should be awake soon but it seems that she has no will to wake. If she doesn't have any will, she might not wake up even after 20 years." said one of the doctor. "T..thank you doctor." Jonghyun stood aside, losing his energy. "Yah Kim Jonghyun. Let's go and visit HyunMi." said Onew while pulling his hands. "Hyung.. Mianhae." "I've forgiven you already so let's go and see HyunMi." 

 

 

Miki, Onew and Jonghyun went into my room and stood beside my bed. "We'll take turns in looking after HyunMi. Tonight, i will stay here." said Jonghyun. "Okay." said Miki and Onew while walking away.

 

 

Jonghyun sat beside me and held my hands. "Jagi.. Wake up faster.. How can you be so lazy lying down here. You still need to work. Wake up.. You wouldn't want anyone to worry about you right? So wake up faster.. Wa..wake.. up..." said Jonghyun while wiping his tears. I had no reaction at all. Jonghyun stayed with me the whole night. 

 

 

---The next morning---

 

"Jonghyun. I'll take over today. Go home and get some rest." said Onew. Jonghyun left the hospital without saying a word. "HyunMi ah. Mianhae that I told Jonghyun the truth. He has to know the truth sooner or later. HyunMi ah, faster wake up. Everyone's worried of you. Where's your cheerful attitude?" I was still lying on the bed not even moving an inch. "I'm like a pabo talking to myself..."