i love you too

real love

 

Baby POV

I felt that my bladder was going to explode. I couldn’t hold it anymore. This was the third time I had to go the toilet. I was afraid that donghae oppa would feel annoyed. But he soothed me and tell me not to feel sorry because of this.

After getting out from the toilet, I found the girl who was familiar to me. Of course I knew who is she. She was with a tall guy. I always felt pain in my heart whenever I saw her. Donghae oppa said hello to her.’

Yoona POV

Donghae oppa said hello to me.

“hi donghae oppa”

He was with baby. I thought she was a little fat. But I’ve known that it is not that she is just fat.

“hi baby ah…”she greeted me back. I didn’t know what to say to her.

“yoona congratulate her. We are gonnna be parents of a beautiful daughter within 4 months.”

I was surprised because of his choice of word “we”. Does this mean he is the father? I ve been transferred to another hospital a few months ago. So , I didn’t hear much information about donghae oppa.

“congratulation oppa. Congratulation baby,too. By the way, oppa and baby I also have good new to tell you. this is my  boyfriend taeyeon. We are getting married next month.”

I told them. They also said “congratulation”. After talking a few things, we said goodbye. I felt so happy for both of them. Especially donghae oppa. I’ve learned that he had no more pain concerning with me from his eyes.

Donghae POV

Now, I could talk to yoona comfortably. I have no more love or hate for her. She was just a girl I used to know. I have baby beside me now. And also I will have a family to take care in the future.

After buying baby clothes, I looked at baby. She didn’t look so well.

‘baby I think we should go home now” I said and she nodded. She looked so tired.  My house was near to the mall. So, I decided to go to my house. She agreed too.

She must be tired yeah right she must be tired.

Baby POV

I went into the donghae oppa house. Donghae oppa held my hands  and took me into the bedroom.

“sleep baby I know you are tired” he told me and help me to lie down on my side. I rubbed my belly when I received some kicks form the babe.

“let me do it for you” he said . Then, he lifted my big shirt and my belly softly.

“baby you are finally showing”

I smiled.

“oh she kick you a lot” he said as storking my lower abodomen.

I slowly closed my eyes and asked him. I didn’t dare to look his eyes while asking this question

“oppa do you still love yoona unnie?”

“should I tell you the truth?” he said while nearing his face to mine. I opened my eyes again. I couldn’t even say yes. I’ m afraid that he would tell me that he still love yoona.

“I loved her a lot in the past.baby it is all over now. There is no one inside my heart except you”

Then, he kissed my forehead. “baby for that night…”I ‘ve understood that what he wanted to mean.

“sorry I think I hurt you so much. Forgive me”

“oppa I’ve already done this”

“thank you baby”

My eyes became heavier. I closed my eyes.

“baby do you want to sleep here tonight?”he whispered.

I nodded.

“ok then, I will call yuri ajumma and tell about this.”After calling yuri ajumma, oppa lied down beside me and wrapped his arms around my stomach.

“baby I love you”

“I love you too oppa “ replied from my mind. I hoped he would hear me.