He doesn’t love baby?

real love

 

“here is your baby. it is so small to notice.”

What my baby? So abortion means killing my baby?

He wiped off the cold gel and took a few test about my body. then,he said

“ take care of yourself well and be careful not to stress. I ve tested that your body system doesn’t look like normal women but find no disease. It is just too weak. So , take the medicine I give to you regularly and come for check up without failing. So, do you have any question?”

“no sir” I replied and yuri ajumma looked at me with wide eyes .

Then, we walked out from the hospital and yuri ajumma held me hand

“baby I thought u would tell the doctor to abort the baby. why not?”she asked me.

“ajumma I also don’t know what happened to me. This tiny little one is alive in my body. It depends on me entirely for its life. How can I kill……” I cried while hugging her.

“ok now I understand .if you want to give birth to this child, you should tell the father of the child. He has also responsibility for the child”

“but…….”

“No but. You must”

“ok ajumma. But let’s return home for now. I’ m so tired. I want to take a rest”

Lee Teuk POV

When I arrived  home,  I saw yuri ajumma and asked

“ajumma what did the doctor say? What happen to baby?”

“stomachache  doctor told her to take a lot of rest and avoid some food and take the pills.”

I was relieved that nothing happened to baby “what is she doing now ajumma’

‘she is sleeping after taking the pills’

Then, I took bath and had dinner.I was so tired and fell asleep after I laid down on my bed.

Yuri POV

I lied to leeteuk because baby told me that she want to tell donghaeshi first.

 

Next day

Donghae POV

I walked to the hospital entrance and saw yoona and her boyfriend again. I felt so  disgusting with myself. Why I m always like angry while I saw them. Now, I have  nothing to do with her. But I couldn’t help it and gazed at her like a fool until she entered into the hospital.

Then, I hear someone calling me with soft voice “oppa”

Baby POV

I saw donghae oppa gazing at yoona. I felt so sad and suddenly want to cry. But I held it and gathered all of my strength and called him “oppa”

He turned to me and frozened like an ice statute.

Am I a monster for  him?

Then he greeted me “ hello baby, long time no see.how are you? “

 “oppa can I talk with you for awhile?”

“ok “

I wanted to tell him about my pregnancy but the words that came out from my mouth are

“oppa do you love me?”

He looked like  a dead body suddenly. I was so sad.

“Why are you  like this?oppa. I loved you since the first time I saw you. I loved you as much as my life. I loved you…..” I couldn’t continue my words and cried hard until my chest hurt.

“baby …forgive me “he tried to hugged me but I pushed him.

“never mind oppa. I gotta go now.” But a sharp pain from my lower belly hit me and I fell down as I was holding my belly with my right hand.

“baby r u ok? Let’s go to the inside first and let me check you”

“no.. I m ok. “ I tried to get up and walked away.

“babe your father dosent love me.he dosent love me…..”