Thank You baby

real love

 

At the hospital

When I reached hospital, I called yuri ajumma to come to hospital. I forgot to tell yuri ajumma that baby was now in labour.  We both were too excited.I filled all the information in the form.

“baby are you sure that you want to give birth to cherry naturally? If you want to change your decision, it is not too late” I asked her if she wanted to change her decision. She insisted that she don’t want to change her decision.

After finishing all the procedure, I went near to her.  I held her hand so that she could grip my hands as a support.

“oppa I’ m scared. I know this is my choice. I should be strong for my choice but…..” she started to cry.

“I know . baby I know it is not your fault. But I won’t let anything happened to you. so, don’t be scared. I’m here for you”  i said and I pressed my lips on hers. She squeezed my hands tightly as she felt contraction.

“oppa sorry did I hurt you so much?” she said with pleaded voice.

My heart was hurt because of her words. She asked me whether I was hurt or not .even she was in severe pain.

“baby I’m alright. Just squeeze as much as you need to,ok?”

She nodded. I caressed her cheeks.

“baby sorry”

“for what oppa ?” she asked me while she was trying to control her breath bearing the pain.

“making you suffering all these pain”

“I don’t blame you oppa.”

Her contractions were becoming closer and severe. Everytime she felt the pain, I soothed her as much as I can. I was so sad. She was in so much pain. I knew labour is a real painful process. Her lips were chappy. She tried to bite her lips

“baby don’t bite your lips . just shout instead. If you want to swear at me, it is ok. I will not be angry at all.I know it comes from your pain” I wiped her sweat on her forehead.

“oppa I think she wanted to come out now. Ahh…my lower part  is in  so much pain now ahh…” she said while holding my hands tightly.

I checked her lower part. Right she was fully dilated now. I pressed the button on the wall.

“baby when the doctor come, you will have to push. Our little cherry will come out soon.” I kissed her cheeks again to soothe her. Her breathing was not stable.

“baby let’s breathe slowly with me 1 2 3….” I counted the number and she breathed with me.

“hi doctor lee hi baby” baby’s doctor arrived and greeted us.

‘hello is she fully dilated now doctor lee?” he asked me.

“yes doctor”

“ok  baby it is now the time to push your baby out” doctor said.

“baby if you feel contraction, squeeze my hands tightly and just push,ok?”

She nodded and pushed alittle. Then, I told her to rest for awhile.

It is the third time. I told her to push again.

“no I can’t do this anymore. It hurt so much. You will never know my pain” she shouted with anger.

Tears were also streaming down from my face. I didn’t have the heart to see her in this condition anymore. She saw my tears and said

“oppa I’ m sorry.don’t cry. I will do it. Just give me  a few seconds” she tried to breathe.

I sat down behind her back to support her.

“baby I know it is difficult for you to go through the pain. Sorry for cannot take the pain away from you.  but it is almost over. Our little cherry will come out in a few minutes and you are doing a great job. Please be strong for a few more minutes,ok?’ I said as caressing her hair.

Then, she started to push again.

“OPPA I HATE YOU SO MUCH. I HATE YOU” She shouted as she felt another severe pain.

“Sorry baby. Sorry for making you so much pain.it is almost over. ” I whispered her ears.

After pushing a few more times,

“congratulation doctor lee this is your beautiful daughter”

Finally, I saw my daughter. She cried. She was so cute. I feel so happy.

‘oppa she is so beautiful like you” she said while crying." oppa i don't really hate you. Don't hate me.i don't know why i shouted like this".

“i already knew it baby.You don't need to feel sorry for this. thank you for giving me a beautiful daughter” I kissed her lips.

“don’t cry ok. Otherwise you will feel headache” I also kissed on the tears on her face.

Thank you baby Thank you so much