Letters from baby

real love

 

Letter for lee teuk

Oppa I know it is a shame to say goodbye from this letter.

But I think it is the time to stand on my feet.Don’t try to search for me.

During these years, you have been treating me so well.

I will never forget about this. I want to repay your gratitude one day.

Give me some time to prepare to stand on my own feet.

I will come back when I can do this. Wait till then, oppa

Yours sister baby

Letter for yuri

Ajumma please  don’t blame for leaving without telling you.

I have already given so much troubles to lee teuk oppa. I don’t want to give him anymore now.

Don’t worry ajumma. I will take care of myself well.

Ajumma you have given so much help to me up to now. As a last one, give me one more.

The thing that is known by only you and me… I want to keep it as a secret.

Wish you good luck and happiness .Hope to see you again

Yours baby

Lee teuk POV

After reading my letter, I took the letter from yuri ajumma hand and read it.

“ Ajumma what secret….” I asked.

‘ we must find baby first lee teuk. She needs us to take care of her. How can she take care of herself  while pregnant …oh” she cupped after slipping the words out from .

“ what pregnant” I was shocked and almost screamed.

“ WHO BABY HOW……….OH GOSH …..WHO THE HELL IS THE FATHER…..” I asked her with nonstop questions. I couldn’t control my mind at all. Please tell  me it is serious joke.

“lee teuk control your mind a little. If even you feel so shocked, how will baby feel?”

I tried to clam down. She continued

“the most important thing now is to find the baby first”

I nodded and went to one of places baby can go.

Donghae POV

When I reached at my hospital, I went to my office. There is a letter for me. The letter cover is written for donghae oppa.

Letter for donghae oppa

Oppa it is me. Baby.It will be last time I say this thing. I always said a hundred times from my heart, too.

“I LOVE YOU”

Oppa what is real love for you?

For me, I can love you without having you  beside me .

I can love you without getting any love back from you.

I can love you while seeing you are in love with another person.

I can love you for my whole life

This is the real love for me. Oppa I gotta leave to far away from here. Maybe we may not see each other again. But I will never forget you.

You  will marry and have your own family one day. At that time oppa you can erase all of your memory regarding with me.

But I beg you. don’t forget one thing that“there is a girl name called baby who will  love you until she die”

Baby

After reading the letter, tears fell down from my eyes because I could feel the real love of baby for me. I asked myself “ do you love baby or have you ever loved baby?”