Baby is gone?

real love

 

Donghae POV

I tried to help her up but she slowly pushed my hands and walked away. She looked so pale. I wanted to check her whether she is okay or not. I worried her so much and wanted to take her home. But I ‘ m afraid that I would hurt her again.

Her words keep on appearing on my mind .

“oppa. I loved you since the first time I saw you. I loved you as much as my life. I loved you…..”

Baby did I hurt you so much? Are you hurt so much because of me?  Sorry baby I never  intended to hurt you…. I always wanted to be a good oppa for you.

Yoona POV

I saw donghae oppa walking to the hospital ward. He looked so down and I hided from his eyesight quickly. I thought this is the best way for us.

Forgive me for my unfaithfulness oppa……

Yuri POV

Today baby went outside early. She told me that she would told donghaeshi about the pregnancy. I asked her if she wanted me to accompany her. Because she was so weak and if she faced some mental breakdown, she can pass out. I worried about that.

After lee teuk went to work, baby came back. She looked so pale. Her  eyes were red and puffy.

I noticed that her hands were on her stomach.

“baby are you ok? Your stomach hurt again?”I asked worriedly.

“yes, ajumma it hurt “ she answered with weak voice while holding my left hand tighly.

“ajumma please help me I don’t want to hurt my little one. But it hurt so much . I worry about my babe. .” she said while crying.

‘shh let’s sit down first. It’ ll be ok. Breathe with me 1 2 3 ” I helped her to sit down and told her to breathe with me.

She breathed with me and started to clam down.

“are you  feeling better?”

She nodded.

“baby what happened?” she didn’t answered.

“have you told donghaeshi about this?” I asked her while placing my hand on her stomach.

She shaked her head and  her eyes started to fill with tears. I was so sorry for her. I wanted to asked her what happened but I didn’t. I didn’t want to see her cry again.

“baby let’s go to hospital. Let’s check about your little one”

“Ok ajumma”

Then, we went to the hospital. The doctor checked the baby’stomach and did some required tests. Luckily, both baby and her little one are fine. On the way home, baby didn’t tell anything and remained silent.  When we reached home, she straight went to her bedroom by telling me that she was so tired.

Yeah, right.

She looked so tired.

Next morning

Lee teuk POV

I woke up and  took a bath. Then, I changed my clothes and went to the dining room. I saw yuri ajumma and asked “ajumma baby is still asleep?

“yeah I think so” she answered.

She didn’t come out for dinner last night. So, I went to her bedroom. I didn’t found baby. I saw two letters on her bed. I tried to find baby in the bathroom but there is no one in there. I called her name and no one answered me back. Yuri ajumma heard my voice and she entered into the room.

“ajumma did baby tell u that she will go somewhere?”

She shaked her head. I took the letters on her bed. One letter cover is written “for Yuri” and other is “for teukie oppa”. Yuri ajumma read the letter quickly and opened with surprise.

“oh my god baby….” she started to cry. “ajumma what happen?” I asked. Then, I started to read the letter. “oh gosh baby is gone”

 

i really appreciate readers of my story

there are so many mistakes in my story

despite that, u read my fanfic

thz for ur comments and subscriptions