stay away from baby

real love

 

Lee teuk POV

I signed while watching baby fell asleep quickly. She looked so tired. I worried about how she  would go through her pregnancy. She is so fragile.

I heard someone knocking the door.

“come in”

“hyung is baby not feeling well? She passed out again?” donghae asked me with concern.

“donghae yah she is ok now. She fell asleep a while ago. but…”I hesitated to tell him about what happened to baby.

“hyung what happen. Tell me. I knew baby is not in good condition since the day she came to me. I want check her but she refused.” he told me.

“what she came to you. what did she tell you?” I asked. She came to him maybr because she wanted to tell him about she was carrying his baby.

“Hyung I’ m sorry”

“donghae tell me what did she tell you?”

“she asked me …”

“what did she ask you?”

“she asked me that do I love her”

I let out a long breath cause I can guess the answer.

“hyung I ‘m sorry” donghae said me with pleaded voice.

Donghae POV

I felt so sorry to lee teuk hyung,too. I knew how much he love his little sister. I want to apologize for the thing that I’ve done  to baby. but I have no courage.

“donghae”he called me .

“yeah hyung”

“I want you to stay away from baby from now on”

“hyung why? I know I’m so cruel to baby but…” I couldn’t finish my words. He held my hands.

“do you love baby?”

I didn’t know what to answer. Seem like I have no answer for this question.

“hyung…”

“donghae I don’t want to hurt baby anymore. I just wish baby can forget you. that will be cruel not only for baby but also you as well. But this will be the best solution for baby’s problem. Please do me as a favour.”

My heart was so hurt. I didn’t want to stay away from baby. but I nodded and promised to stay away from baby. I also didn’t want to hurt baby anymore.

Baby POV

I woke up from knocking the door. I pretended to sleep.

I heard the talk between teukie oppa and donghae oppa. Donghae oppa promised not to see me anymore. Then, he went outside.

Tears were streaming down from my face. I quietly sobbed. But lee teuk oppa noticed that.

“Baby it is ok. Just let all of your tears out.” He said while slowly patting my back.

“ oppa it is so hard for me to forget him. I ve tried so many times but I failed.” I talked as crying.

“ I know it is so difficult for you. but it will be over, believe me. Never feel lonely. I will be always for you and your babe,ok?”

I nodded. I stopped crying. I knew it was a waste of my energy.

Cause I will never forget donghae oppa.

Donghae POV

I walked from baby’s room.i looked like a dead person now.

Why am I like this?

Is it all because of that one night?

That’s the only reason ?

Or………..

I love baby?