donghae frozen?

real love

 

Baby POV

I sat down on the dining table. After a while, yuri ajumma prepared  some rice with kimchi stew for me.

“ajumma I don’t want to eat rice. I just want to eat kimchi stew”I complained.

‘baby you need to eat rice, too. You need strength for the growth of your babe in your stomach”

“ok I will eat then.” I held the spoon and ate  a full spoon of the mixture of kimchi stew and rice.

Yuri POV

Baby was eating rice with kimchi stew. I was sitting next to her in case she needed something.

After eating some, she stopped. Tears fell down while holding spoon in her hands.

“baby what’s wrong?”

She didn’t answered me back and continued crying.

“baby tell me .what ‘s wrong ? don’t make me  worried to death.” I told her while holding her hands in my hands.

“ajumma I think I ve done so many stupid things. I even thought about killing my own babe even though the babe is innocent. I even tried to run away from here because I ‘m afraid to face the people from here” she said while wiping the tears with her hands .

“baby it is not your fault. Everyone in your shoes can think that kind of things and do like you.”

“really? Oh gosh I don’t know why I can’t stop my tears. What the hell wrong’s with me?”she said while wiping her tears with both hands.

“your hormones are taking over you, baby? that’s why you are getting sensitive. it is ok baby. I can understand you. but don’t stress too much. That ‘s not good for you. from today, just think good things and forget bad things. Do u understand what I mean?” I slowly try to persuade her not to cry.

Then, she stopped crying  and ate again.

“ajumma it is so delicious” she said while eating.

I slowly patted on her head. “You are still a baby in my eyes, baby.”

Donghae POV

I didn’t went to baby since the day that lee teuk hyung told me to stay away from baby. I really wanted to see baby. But I didn’t .

I was about to walk to check my patient’s ward. I saw the nurse who told me about baby in hospital.

“hello seohyunshi”

“hello doctor lee have you gone and checked baby?”

“yeah seohyunshi I think she is fine now”

“yeah doctor but I worried about her. You know her body is fragile. Expecting a babe will be difficult for her”

“what pregnant”

‘doctor lee don’t you know? I though you already knew about it. She is about two and half month pregnant . I think…….”

Before finishing her words, I ran to  the room which baby is in at full speed. When I arrived there, I found no one.

So, I went to the information counter to ask information about baby.

It is true. Baby is pregnant. that night…baby am I the one who make you pregnant? My mind was so confused now. I didn’t know what to do.

I called baby but she didn’t answer. So, I called teukie hyung instead.

“hello hyung”

“donghae what’s up?”

“baby is pregnant, right? Am I the father of babe, right?”

“donghae yah” he hesitated to answer.

‘Hyung tell me please I also have right to know right?” I forced him to answer.

“yeah right donghae. She is pregnant with your child”

I was frozen. I didn’t know what to say anymore.