a chance to be a father

real love

 

Donghae POV

The doctor did some check up for baby. every thing was fine. Her due date was within one month. She found difficulties in walking and sleeping. Her backache kept bothering her during these days.

After scanning ultrasound, I helped her to get up.

Then, the doctor said ‘baby your due date is nearer and nearer. Would you like to deliver the child naturally or C-section ? you know C-section ,right?”

Baby nodded. I really wanted baby to choose C-section.

But she said she wanted to deliver naturally. I was so surprised.

“baby are you sure? I recommend u to choose C-section. Your body is too weak. I don’t want you to go through the labour pain.”I said.

“oppa i don’t want the knife cut my belly. You know that I’m afraid of knife”she said.

I signed and had to agree with her. We walked along the hospital ward. We saw the woman who was in labor. She was in so much pain. I looked at baby.  I could tell that she was frightened so much from her face. I caressed her arms. She looked into my eyes. I smiled to her. She smiled back to me.  Then, I wrapped my hand  around her waist to suppose her walking.

Then, I drove to her home. I put her on her bed.

“oppa can you sleep here tonight?”she asked me.

“ok baby as you wish.” I lied down beside her.

Baby POV

I was awake at midnight. Oppa’s hand was on my stomach. I slowly removed his hands. I walked into the bathroom and  answered my nature. Then, I cleaned myself. I saw my figure in the mirror. I let out a long breath.

I looked so terrible. My stomach was swollen. I had dark cycles around my eyes. I walked out to the balcony. I was so scared.

How can I  go through the labour pain? I quietly sobbed.I caressed my stomach.                                                                                                                              “babe mommy is so scared now. I’m not sure I can endure the pain when you come out. Do you think I can do it?”

“yeah baby I’m sure you can do it”  donghae oppa said as he hugged me from my back.

“oppa did I wake you up?sorry”I wiped my tears.

“baby why are you crying? Are you scared that much?” he wiped my tears.

“oppa”

“hmmm”

“if I die during the delivery of our  cherry,……”

‘baby don’t say  such thing” he cupped my mouth.

“oppa let me finish my words” I removed his hand.

“if anything happened to me during the delivery, I want you to raise our little one well. Please love her and tell her that her mommy love her so much. If you want to marry , I beg you to choose the woman who can love her.”

As I be finished my words, oppa cried.

“baby you will be ok.nothing will happen to you. cause I won’t let this happen to you. i will not marry another woman. I will marry only you. and we will raise our daughter together”

He lift my face and kissed my lips.

“don’t be scared too much. I ‘ll be with you. I ‘ve already said I won’t let you suffer the pain alone. Everything will ok.” He sofly said.

I nodded.

“let’s sleep baby. standing too long is not good for you” he held my hands and walked to the bed.I sat down on the bed. I massaged my back with my right hand while placing the other on my stomach. Oppa sat down beside me and massaged my back.

“is it hurt?”

‘it is ok oppa”

“baby sorry you are now in pain because of me”

I kissed his cheek “oppa I’ve already said it is ok”

I lied down and fell asleep after that. Before I fell asleep,oppa whisper to my ears

“thank you for giving me a chance to be the father”