poor baby

real love

 

Baby POV

When I reached home, I straightly went into my bedroom. I went into the bathroom in my room and opened the water sprinker. Then, I cried again and again under the  water sprinker. I wanted donghae oppa so badly but not in this way.

I wish I could have enough energy to refuse him last night.

He mistake me for yoona. This is the most painful thing for me.

“oh somebody please take these pains away from me. I can’t stand it anymore.”

Donghae POV

I woke up and I felt terrible headache. I found blood stain on my bed sheet. I started to remember what I had done to baby last night. Oh my god , I did a big mistake.

I wanted to release my anger and baby arrived on the right time.

“baby please forgive me”

Leeteuk POV

I arrived home from my business trip.

Baby ‘s birthday was coming Saturday. We would held a birthday party for her.

I bought a birthday present for her but I would keep it as a secret until her birthday. The present is a big pink bear doll. She was very fond of doll since she was young. The doll is very big. She would definitely like the doll.

Yuri ajumma said “have u finished ur lunch, young master?”

“Yeah” I replied. “ajumma how is baby? Is she feeling well?”

“yeah but……tt.”  She stuttered.

“what’s wrong ajumma?”I asked worriedly.

“she didn’t return home last night and eat nothing until now. She locked herself in her room since she returned home this morning. I knocked her door but she didn’t opened the door. And she also didn’t answer me back” she answered me back.

“ aish this kid “ I walked to the baby room as I was  saying.

I knocked the door “ baby this is oppa. Please open the door. Are u not feeling well?”

She didn’t reply anything.

“baby what’s wrong ? don’t make oppa anxious”

I became anxious more and more. I called yuri ajumma and asked her to take the key of baby bedroom.

I opened the room and found baby in the bedroom.

“oh gosh”

I found no expression on baby face. Her eyes were swollen and red. Her face was pale and her lips were blue.

‘oh gosh what happened to baby?”

I closed the water tap.

‘baby what’s wrong? Did u hurt somewhere?”I asked while I was checking her body.

Her whole body is trembling and she made no response. Then, I carried her in bridal style to her bed.

“ baby do we need to go to hospital? Or should I call donghae?”

Suddenly, her facial expression changed when she heard the name donghae “ no oppa I m ok beilive me ok ok “

She replied me with her trembling voice.

“but baby you are…….”

“oppa I m ok. it is nothing. Believe me.  I don’t need to go anywhere or we don’t need to call anyone” she insisted.

I placed my hand on her forehead and luckily she had no fever.

“ok baby tell me what ‘s wrong with you”

 She became silent for awhile .

“oppa”

“hmm”

Her eyes were filled with tears and looked like she wanted to  tell me something.

‘baby just tell me. I ‘ m your one and only  oppa. I will be with you no matter what happened” I said while  rubbing her hair.

“nothing oppa I just suddenly missed my mom and had nightmare”

I looked at her and I knew that this must not be the reason . but I didn’t want to force her.

“baby no matter what.  You should take care of urself first. Don’t make oppa anxious again. Ok?”

She nodded.

“yuri ajuuma” I called out.

“ajumma change baby’s clothes and make sure her eat” I told her.

“ yeah young master”

“baby u must eat ,ok? Promise?” she nodded again.

Then, I walked out from her room and went into my room to change my clothes.

I was confused. Why her facial expression changed while she heard the name donghae. Is there anything wrong between them? I thought donghae refused her.

Poor baby …………….