what happened to you baby?

real love

 

“have you told about him?” he asked.

I  shaked my head.

“should I help you to tell him about that?”

“no oppa. I wil take care of my baby myself. It is ok.” I  denied.

“baby it will be difficult for you. and your body is also too weak to go through the whole pregnancy period. If you want to get rid of it, it is not too late….”

“no way oppa. It is only love I got from donghae oppa. It is both of his and my blood. i will try to endure all of the pains and want to give birth this babe”

“do you love donghae that much?”

“oppa donghae oppa is not the only reason I keep this babe. I ve not get love from my mommy since I was young. I wanted to give my little one the love that I didn’t get”

Lee teuk oppa ‘s eyes started to fill with tears too. He patted my hair slowly and said

“now I understand baby. I will help you to go through your pregnancy. When your little babe is born, I will give all of my love to the babe. I promise.OK?” he said.

“now take a rest. You need rest”

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Donghae POV

I saw a little girl who was playing in the ward. She was so cute. Suddenly thought that one day I can become the father of this kind of child. I love children so much.

One of the nurses called my name and I answered back.

“one of your patient is now in hospital. Her name is baby. I don’t know detail, doctor lee. She passed out and now her condition is stable.” She told me .

“which room is she now?”

She told me  the room number.

Then, I walked to the room to find out what happen to baby. she didn’t look so well since the day she came to me.

Baby what happened to you? it is also because of me? Why did you send me the letter?