4th month

real love

 

Yuri POV

I went to baby’s room to wake her up.

“baby wake up. Otherwise you will be late for your appointment with doctor” I told her while shaking slightly her arms. During these days, it is difficult to wake her up.everytime I tried to wake her, she didn’t want to wake up. I knew that much of her energy had been used for her babe’s growth.

“ajumma I want to sleep more. please” she answered with sleepy tone.

“baby I know you are tired and sleepy. But if you want your babe healthy,you must get up now. After your check up, you can sleep as much as you want at home. Ok?”

Finally she got up. When she was in the bathroom, I chose the clothes for her to wear. When she changed her clothes, I saw slightly round curve on her stomach.

‘baby I guess you will buy new clothes soon”

“I think so,too ajumma. Some of my clothes doesn’t fit me anymore” After changing her clothes, she had her breakfast that I prepared for her.

“ajumma teukie oppa already gone to work?”

I nodded. I heard the door bell rang. It must be donghaeshi.

“morning donghaeshi”

“morning ajumma”

“wait alittle. Baby is having her breakfast”

“ok ajumma”

After baby had her breakfast

“baby donghae shi will take you to the hospital for your check up. Today is his day off”

“ajumma don’t you come with me”

“I think I don’t need to. Donghaeshi will take care of you well”

“but ajumma ah…….” she clutched her stomach

Donghae looked so worried. He ran to her side.

“baby tell me. Are you hurt somewhere?”

“ajumma it is strange. It seemed like babe kicked me”

Donghae seem to relieved when he hear baby’s words. He let out a breath.

I placed my hand on her stomach and I also received a soft kick.

“right it is kicking baby”  she seemed so surprised.

“don’t be so surprised baby. you are in second trimester and it is the time that you should feel your baby’s kick. Does it make you uncomfortable?”

“no ajumma it is ok.i feel like miracle to get response from my babe argh …” it looked like she received another kick . then, she went to hospital with donghae.

Donghae POV

Baby felt the kick from babe today. I really wanted to feel the kick.  I feel so happy that I took her to her hospital for her check up. I like the feeling of taking care of her.

Although she kept silent when we are in the car. Today we have to know the gender of the baby. I feel so excited. To tell the truth, I want a daughter. When we reached hospital, I asked her“baby you know that today we have to know the baby gender. What do you want?”

After a short silence,“I just want a healthy baby” she answered.

I understood the truth feeling from her words. She was frequently sick since her childhood. So, she must want her babe healthy. I feel the mother’s love for her babe.

When the doctor applied some gel on her stomach,I noticed that a small bump. It was so cute.

“congratulation doctor lee it is a daughter for you”                                           

I feel so glad. I was about to jump. I saw happiness in baby’s eyes too.

We were about to return home. I found a beautiful kid in front of me. She was so cute. I went to her and caressed her cheek. She is the daughter of the nurse from our hospital. I smiled to myself. I will be the father of a daughter in 5 months. How excited.

Then, I turned back to baby. She was not beside me. I found she quickly walked out from the hospital. I quickly followed her. “baby what’s wrong?”