i also want him beside me

real love

 

Donghae POV

She vomited harshly. I massaged her back to make her feel better. But she didn’t look feel better. She lowered her head .

I asked her while patting her back “ baby are you ok?”

She tried to stand up but her legs seemed so weak. She was about to fall on the floor. I caught her in time.

It looked like all her energy had already worn out in vomiting.

I knew that she wanted to tell me something. Before she could tell me something, I carried her in bridal style to her bed.

Then, I placed her on her bed and put the pillow under her head. I was so worried when I saw her face. She looked so tired and her face color looked like white paper.

“baby do you still feel nauseous? Still feel dizzy? Still want to throw up?” I asked her.

But she didn’t answer. “oppa why you come here?” she asked me. Her voice was trembling.

“cause baby  I want to see you. don’t you want to see me?” I answered .

“yes, oppa I don’t want to see you anymore. Just go away from me” she told me while closing her eyes tight.

My heart was so hurt because of her words. But I knew she is lying.

“baby don’t push me away from you. I want to be beside you” I said her while pressing my hands on her still flat stomach.

Her eyes became wider because of my action.

“why don’t you tell me that you are carrying my child baby?”  I made my face closer to hers and tried to kiss her forehead.

She suddenly turned her face to other side and said

“it is all because of your babe,right? Don’t worry I will raise this babe well.  So just go away”

“baby no, it is not true. I really lov…..” I tried to explain her.

“stop it. Please get out. I don’t want to see you again” she interrupted me. Then , her eyes were shut.I got out from her room because she was already exhausted. I didn’t want to make her tired again.

Yuri ajumma looked at me. I shaked my head and she signed. I told her I would come back again and returned.

Yuri POV

I entered into baby’room. Her eyes were closed but tears were on her face. I gently wiped her tears. She slowly opened her eyes.

“baby why you don’t you told him to stay beside me?” I asked her.

“ajumma cause his child is inside my stomach. It is not because of love.” She said while crying.

“baby what make you think so?”

“ajumma it is so clear. If he really loves me, why didn’t he tell me earlier?”

“baby it is not like that. I’ve already talked to donghae. He said he loves you”

“he is lying ajumma because of babe”

“baby he didn’t seemed to lie to me. Believe me I can read his true feeling from his face. And love sometimes realize someone when he is about to let her go.”

I tried to comfort her. I also wanted baby and donghae together.

I knew baby also need donghae although she hide it.

Baby POV

Ajumma persuaded me to accept donghae oppa. To tell the truth, I also wanted donghae oppa beside me.

But I still thought he has no love for me.

“ajumma please let me sleep. I feel dizzy.” I said. I feel so tired.

‘do you want me to get some medicine for you?”

“no ajumma I just want to sleep.”

“ok I wil get out now.” Yuri ajumma went out. I couldn’t think of anything and fell asleep.