I know who is he

real love

 

“donghae listen. If you don’t want to take responsibility , it is ok. Don’t worry”

‘hyung why do you say like that. It is true that I’m so shocked. But it doesn’t mean that I don’t want to take responsibility”

‘donghae do you know why I didn’t tell you about that earlier? I asked you whether you love baby or not first. You didn’t answer. I don’t want baby to live with the person who doesn’t love her.”

“hyung  I was confused when you asked me that question. I was so foolish. I ‘ m such a bad person. Actually, I love her..”

tears are streaming down from my eyes.

“donghae you don’t have to force yourself because of your babe”

“hyung please believe me. It is true that I love her. I didn’t know when I started to fall for her. Give me one more chance please. I want to stay beside baby . hyung please .help me . I beg you”

I didn’t care anymore. The girl who love me so much is carrying my blood. And I’ve know that I love her,too.

“donghae if you really love baby, just try to get her back. I also want you and baby together raisng the babe” he finally agreed.

I started to realize what is real love for me.

It is that you feel so happy to know that she is so into you.

It is that you want to give her love and warm more than she give you.

It is that you feel so happy when you know that she is carrying your child.

I got an answer for the question that I was so confused. My mind is so clear now. I have no more hesitation. It is now the time to try to get baby back to me.

Baby forgive me for giving so much pain to you.Let me love you from now on.

I went to baby home straight to see my baby … yeah baby

I press the bell. Yuri ajumma opened the door. She seems so surprised to see me.

“donghae shi what’s the matter?”

“ajumma I want to see baby” I demanded.

“well donghae shi baby is…”

“ajumma I already know everything. Let me see baby,please”

“donghae shi…”

“ajumma please . I know baby need me. She hide it, right?”

“donghae shi please come inside first” she told me to come inside. Then, we sat down on the sofa.

“donghae shi do you love baby?”

“yes ajumma I know it is alittle late to tell baby about this. “

“alright donghae shi if you really love her, just treat her well. I don’t want her sad again. Baby is now in her bedroom. maybe she is sleeping. Just go inside,ok? But don’t force her to accept you because of babe.” she told me with serious tone.I’ve understood that how much she care for baby.

“ajumma I promise. I love baby with real love”

She nodded. Then, I came into the bedroom. baby was not on her bed. I saw the bathroom door opened. I found baby was vomiting into the toilet. I quickly went to her and massaged her back.

Baby POV

I felt nauseous after having meal. I slowly went to the bathroom and threw up all things I’ve eaten before.

While I was throwing up, someone massaged my back. I knew that it is not yuri ajumma not teukie oppa.

I was about to look up to find out who it is but I can’t. I vomited again. This time was harder than before. I pressed my right hand on my chest while  another hand clutching on my stomach. It seemed like I had to throw up not only the things I ate but also my internal organs.

 After throwing up, I still couldn’t look up and lowered my head. Then, he slowly sat down and patted my back “baby are you ok?” asked me with soft tone.

Oh gosh I know who is he.