mommy should believe daddy?

real love

 

Lee Teuk POV

I already knew that donghae came to home to see baby cause yuri ajumma told me.

Yuri ajumma, baby and I were in the dining room and  had breakfast. while I was eating, suddenly baby ran to the sink.

I signed. She threw up again.Yuri ajumma went to baby and tried to soothe her back.

Then, she gave baby a glass of water. Baby shook her head.
“baby you should drink water. Otherwise you will suffer dehydration.”forced baby to drink water.

“ajumma should I call the doctor? Baby look so pale. I’ m worried.”

“it is normal to feel nauseous during pregnancy, lee teuk. You don’t need to call the doctor.if it need to call the doctor, I will tell you. don’t worry. Just go to work. I will be with baby.”

I nodded and went outside to go to work. In front of the house, I saw donghae coming to our house.

“donghae you come again?”

“yeah hyung how is baby? is she still throwing up?”

“right yuri ajumma told me it is normal. But I feel worried. If she eat something, it ends  throwing up”

“it is right hyung. It is called morning sickness. Almost all of pregnancy women experienced this. I also take some medicine for her morning sickness”

“alright donghae please take care of her. I know she love you so much”I told him. Then, he entered into the house.

After that, I went to work.

Baby POV

Yuri ajumma forced me to drink water.

After drinking water, I still felt dizzy.  I didn’t want to continue eating. So, I walked to the living room. I tried to sit down on the sofa. But I swayed.

Someone caught me in time. This time I knew who is he already.

His arms wrapped around mine and helped me to sit down on the sofa. I have no energy to push him away.

“be careful baby. if you suddenly try to move, you will feel dizzy”

I really wanted to leaned my head on his chest and took  a rest. However, I leaned back on the sofa instead this.

“oppa why you come again? “

“baby don’t push me away from you. it is ok if you don’t want to accept me as the father of babe. Just think me as a doctor. I want to take care of you during your pregnancy”

“you don’t need to do this. If you are not with me, I will take care of myself well”

“baby please let me take care of you. please give me a chance to win your love back”

oppa you already won my love. You would never lose it. I told him from my mind.

“I knew you do this because of baby. if I’m not pregnant,you wouldn’t come to me”

“baby no it is not true. Don’t misunderstand. If you even you are not pregnant. I will also try to get you back to me. But I commit that your pregnancy make me realize that I love you faster.” He said these words to me while caressing his hand on my stomach.

I couldn’t try to remove his hand. I actually like it.

But I still couldn’t believe that he love me.

Babe what should mommy do? Mommy should believe daddy?

Donghae POV

I tried to make baby believe me . but I ‘ m not sure whether she believe me or not.

I like the feeling when I placed my hand on her stomach. Luckily, she didn’t remove my hand.

Although it show no sign, i can feel that there is a real live inside her stomach. I felt so happy. She is carrying my child now.I should take care of her more.

I told her to take medicine for her morning sickness. After that, I gave yuri ajumma the medicine for baby and told her that I will come again.She said baby will be in her 3 months in a few days and also have to come to hospital for her check up.

I nodded. Then, I told her that I would come again and left to hospital.