beautiful niece or nephew

real love

 

Three days later

Yuri POV

Today baby was discharged from hospital.

“ajumma I want to eat kimchi stew” she told me.I smiled and she started craving for some food. But she did not crave strange thing.

‘ I will cook for you when we reach home. Is there anything want to eat, baby?” I asked her.

“no ajumma I just want to eat only kimchi stew out of the blue. You know that I never like kimchi stew. it isn’t strange?”

“baby it is natural. It is one of your pregnancy symptom. Some women even crave for strange thing like mixture of milk and chilli powder”

“wow I would be funny if I’m like this.” Then we both laughed. I thought this was the first time she laughed after two months.

Lee teuk POV

I heard yuri ajumma and baby were talking about craving regarding with pregnancy.I also laughed when they laughed.When we reached home, yuri ajumma helped her to go to the bedroom. baby didn’t satisfy with yuri ajumma helping her.

“ajumma I can walk on my own. You don’t need to help me.” .

Yuri smiled and “ are you sure?” she teased baby.

“AJUMMA” baby almost cried.

“alright alright baby don’t be angry. I will go and cook kimchi stew for you” she told baby while squeezing baby’s cheek.

Then, baby went into the bedroom.

Yuri ajumma whispered me before she walked into the kitchen

“her hormones are taking over her. We better be careful”

We both smiled.

Baby POV

I slowly sat down on my  bed. I looked down my stomach. It was still flat. There is already a life in there. I started to caressed my stomach slowly.

“babe can you hear me? It is mommy.”

“baby” lee teuk oppa knocked on my door.

“oppa come in”

“baby what are you doing?”

“nothing oppa”

‘are you and your little one fine,too?”

I nodded.

“ok then. I gotta go to work. If you want to eat something, just tell me. I will buy it when I return home”

“it is ok oppa. You don’t need to. I just want to eat kimchi stew”

“is that so? However, if there is something you want to eat later, just call me. Ok? I gotta go now.”

“oppa”

“hmm”

“thank you” I suddenly wanted to cry. He is so good to me.

‘you don’t need to. If you really feel like this, just be healthy and give birth a beautiful niece or nephew for me. You must know I’m really excited and happy to see your babe.” He said . Then, he left.

After teukie oppa left, I walked into the kitchen. Yuri ajumma is cooking kimchi stew.

“ajumma do you need me to help you?”

“baby why don’t you lie down and sleep on your bed? It is almost finished. If the curry is ready, I will wake you up.”

“no ajumma I don’t want to. I already slept enough in hospital” I refused to sleep.

‘alright baby just sit down on the dining table if don’t want to. Wait a little. The curry will be ready in a few minutes”