i feel like it is not real

real love

 

A few days later

Donghae POV

Today  baby had to come to hospital for her check up. She was already in her three month. I usually went to her house to check whether she is okay. She didn’t show much expression to me. Actually, she was still cold to me. I tried to endure it because I wanted to be with her. This is the true feeling from me.

Baby came to hospital with yuri ajumma. When the doctor called her name, I asked yuri ajumma to wait outside and went into the doctor’s room with baby.

“hi baby  how are you feeling?” doctor asked her while greeting.

“I’ m fine doctor” she answered shortly.

“I guess your doctor is quite worried about you” the doctor said referring to me. Baby didn’t answer anything.

“actually I’ m the father of her babe doctor” I replied the doctor.

“oh really doctor lee congratulation”  he said .

Then, he performed normal procedure. He lifted baby’s dress . When scanning her stomach with ultrasound, I heard the heartbeat of baby. I realized the real existence of my babe inside her. I was so happy. After finishing all the procedure, I tried her to get up. She didn’t want me to help her and pushed my hands away.

“baby your little one inside your stomach is fine. Make sure you sleep enough and eat well. Don’t stress. I will give you some prenatal vitamin pills. Since your body is fragile, don't try to use so much energy in physical movement. Don’t also forget to take the pills regularly. Come again next month for your check up. At that time, you will be in your second trimester and know the gender of the babe. Is there anything you want to ask, baby?” doctor explained carefully.

“nothing doctor” baby answered.

“yeah I guess the babe’s father will take care of you well” he said while smiling.Baby became silent again. Then, we walked out from the doctor’s room.

Yuri ajumma asked me “how is it ?”

“just fine. Ajumma both mommy and her babe is fine.” I answered instead of baby.

Baby ignored me and said “ajumma let’s go home”

“alright baby. donghae shi see you later then” yuri ajumma told me.

Suddenly, I noticed that baby was cupping her hands on . Then, she ran into the toilet quickly. I ve learned that it was morning sick again. The scent of the medicine seemed to cause her want to vomit.Yuri ajumma also went into the toilet.

I also wanted to be beside her while vomiting. But I can’t. it was ladies’ room. I waited outside until they come out again. While waiting, I found some men who was with pregnant women. Some helped the women to walk while wrapping their hands around the waist. A smile  appeared on my face. I wanted to take care of baby like this. I just wish she let me do this.

After about five minutes, baby and yuri ajumma went out from   toilet. Baby looked like she was about to faint in any minutes.

“baby didn’t you take the medicine I give you for you  morning sickness?” I asked her.

She didn’t reply. Instead this,

“the medicine is ran out of it. Didn’t she tell you? I thought she already told you.” yuri ajumma answered.

“baby why didn’t you tell me? Ajumma don’t worry. I will take the medicine when I come this evening.” I said.

“no you don’t need to. I’ m ok. Let’s go home, ajumma” baby said while ignoring me. Then,they went home.I signed because of her coldness.But I will not give up.No matter what I would try to win her love back.

Baby POV

I thought he was behaving like this because of my pregnancy. It is not because of love. The tears started to form in my eyes.

“baby it is ok if you want to rely on donghaeshi. It is normal for a pregnancy woman want to get care and love from the babe’s father. You don’t need to hide it . just let it out” yuri ajumma said.

“ajumma I can’t. he dosent seem to love me” I tried to refuse.

“no in my eyes. Donghae shi really love you and want to take care of you.believe me. Every men want the child from only the women they love. Donghae shi is also like this, baby” she tried to explained me.

“but I’ m still scared ajumma. I feel like it is not real.”