i love him so much

real love

 

Baby POV

I saw donghae oppa walking to a beautiful kid. He seemed so happy. He was so lovely while he was caressing the cheek of the kid.

Would he be able to like this when I gave birth to his child.

Suddenly i felt the urge to cry.

I don’t know why I’m like this. I couldn’t control myself at all. I quickly walked to the outside of hospital. I sat down on the bench in the park.

I let all of my tears out. I felt the hands of donghae oppa patting my back.

‘baby why are you crying? What’s bothering you? “ he asked me softly.

I couldn’t hold myself anymore. I hugged him and cried.

 During these days, I tried to hold all of my feeling. I really wanted to hold my donghae oppa and wanted him beside me.

“OPPA”

“it is ok.baby just tell me. What’s wrong?”

“I also don’t know. I just want to cry” I sobbed. I found difficulties in breathing from crying too hard.

Donghae POV

I realized the condition.She became so sensitive and emotional because of her pregnancy.

“baby calm down. Please don’t cry .otherwise you will harm the baby,too” I said .

Her breathing became heavier. I was so worried that she would pass out.

“baby lean on my chest and breath slowly” I put her head on my chest. Her breathing got back to normal.

I slowly caressed her back

“baby I know you need me although you hide it. I won’t let you to suffer the pain alone. I will be with you forever. I will give you all of my strength you need. “

Then,she looked up and said

“oppa do you love me?”

I smiled and gave a small peck

“of course I love you baby. you may not feel my love clearly  till now. But I ‘ll try as much as I can to make you feel my love”

Then, I kissed her forehead again.

“ah” she gasped.

‘did  my daughter kick you again baby?” I asked.

She smiled and nodded.she put my hand on her stomach. I felt the light kick from her stomach.

“hi babe this is daddy”

I received another kick again.

“oppa I think she love you so much like me” she said.

I felt so touched.

“I love you as much as you love me baby” I said.

‘oppa what should we name our daughter?”she asked.

Baby POV

“how about cherry? She will be beautiful like cherry flower.”he said.

I like that name too oppa.

His eyes were so dazzling. I avoided his eyes during the past few days. His eyes always make me to fall for him.

“oppa you know that your eyes are so beautiful. I wish our cherry will possess the eyes like yours”

“of course she will. And she will be  beautiful like her mommy too”

“oppa I know I ‘m not that kind of beautiful” I replied her with shyness.

“you are the most beautiful girl for me baby” he whispered to my ears .

I kissed on his cheeks. I felt that I love him so much.