hello yoona

real love

 

Lee Teuk POV

“baby how are you feeling today?” I asked her. She was eating cheese, one of her craving food.

“fine oppa. Are you going to work now?”

“yeah is there anything you want me to buy for you?”       

“no oppa it is ok.today donghae oppa and I will go shopping .”

“is that so? Alright baby. don’t make yourself too tired from walking too much, ok?”

“yeah oppa”      

After she had finished her eating, she walked to the living room as her right hand was holding her belly. Her bump became clearly visible in her 5 month. Then, I went to work.

Baby POV

I sat down on the sofa while waiting donghae oppa come and pick me up.

“baby you know that your belly is getting bigger and bigger” yuri ajumma said . Then, she  sat down beside me.

“ajumma it is not only big but also become heavier” I said while rubbing my belly.      

“baby are you sure that you want to go shopping? I just want you to rest at home.” She said.

“ajumma I think I need to go outside. I’ve been living in the house these days. I feel so bored”

I complained her.

“ok but take care and listen to your body. Don’t force yourself too much. Do you understand what I mean?” I nodded. Then, donghae oppa came. Yuri ajumma told him to take care of me well. Donghae oppa told her not to worry.

I yawned in the  car without knowing.

“baby are you already tired?  We haven’t even started shopping. I think our cherry kicked  you a lot last night.” He said while smiling.

“oppa how do you know? You are right, she kicked me a lot especially  at night.”I replied.

“of course I know baby. cause she is my daughter. Just close your eyes and rest for awhile. If I reach there, I will wake you up”. I did as what he told me.

Donghae POV

We have been shopping around the mall.

“oppa I’m hungry”

“are you?” she nodded.

“ok what you want to eat?”

“cheese cake “

she has been craving cheese during these few days. We went to the cake shop. Then, we ordered cheese cake. She ate the cake happily.

”baby do you want more?”                                  

She shaked her head. “no oppa . I’ m full”

Then, we went out of the shop. She stand still for awhile.

“baby let’s go. Why are you standing still?”I asked her.

“oppa” she seemed like having difficulty in telling about what happened to her. Then, she continued with a little hesitation.

‘I’ m sorry. I think I have to go to the toilet again”  her eyes were full of tears.

It was the third time.I understood the situation at once.due to her pregnancy, she frequently wanted to urinate. I knew she was afraid that I may think she was a burden to  me. “baby you don’t need to say sorry. It was because of little one in your stomach. I fully understand you. now let’s go to the toilet.” I soothed her. Then, I waited outside the toilet.

After a little while, she got out from the toilet.

“baby are you feeling ok?” she nodded.

“next time don’t hesitate to tell me what you feel. I want you to share all of your pain with me.”

I said her while caressing her hands. “are you feeling tired?”

‘no it is ok oppa. I want to buy some baby things”

“ok “ we are about to went to the baby store. And I found a familiar couple. I greeted the girl

“hello yoona”