This is Love

real love

 

Donghae POV

My work time was over. I drove to the baby’s house. I’ve been living baby’s house these days. Baby’s due date was just around the corner. She has been feeling false labour lately.When I arrived at baby’s home,she was sitting on the sofa. I sat beside her

“baby are you ok? Do you feel any contraction?” I asked her .

“not for today oppa”

“have you finished your dinner baby?”

“not yet oppa. I’m waiting for you”

“by the way where is teukie hyung”

“oppa is on business trip.”

“let’s  go eat now baby”.After dinner, we walked outside. I didn’t know why. I felt like today was the day that our daughter would be born.

“baby are you sure that you don’t feel any contraction?”

“sure oppa. Why?”

“I feel like my daughter is going to come out today’

“maybe it is your paternal instinct” she laughed.

“oppa let’s go home. My back is hurt.my stomach is also heavy”

“should I carry  you?” I sympathized her. She was suffering not only backache but also pain from her swollen leg.

“no it is ok oppa . just hold my hand”

I did as she said. After we reached home, we went to bed. She lied down on her side. I noticed that she frowned and hissed while clutching her stomach.

“did the little one kick you hard?” I asked her softly as I reached my hand on her stomach. She nodded weakly. I leaned down near to her stomach

“babe  your mommy is in pain now. Please kick a little softer”

“oppa I’m feeling better now. Let’sleep”. I nodded and slept .

Baby POV

I woke up again because of sharp pain form my abdomen. Donghae oppa was sleeping beside me. Before I tried to sleep again, another pain shot me. I cupped my mouth not to moan too loud in case oppa would wake up because of me. He worked all day at the hospital. He must be tired. He need to sleep. I quietly got up form the bed.

I ‘ve been suffering the contraction during these days. Oppa told me that it is called false labour. I signed and walked to the living room. I sat down on the sofa while holding my belly.

I felt contraction again. I let out a long breath from my mouth.

“little one don’t you want mommy to sleep? Mommy need to sleep so that I can get enough strength  to give birth to you”I murmured as looking down my belly.

After finished my words, i was hit by another contraction. This time it was becoming more intense. The pain went down from my abdomen to lower part of my body. I noticed that this pain did not like the ones from the past day. It was more painful and becoming more frequent.

“oh gosh little one please……..” I shut my eyes tightly and leaned back on the sofa.

Donghae POV

I was about to hug baby and knew that baby was not beside me. I looked for baby in the bathroom and balcony. I didn’t found and walked to the kitchen  and then to the living room.

She was on the sofa. Her eyes were closed. Her hands were holding the edge of sofa tightly.

“baby you can’t sleep again? You back hurt?” I  told her as I placed my hand on her stomach. I felt that the muscles tensed up. I panicked .

“baby are you having contraction?”

She opened her eyes.

“oppa sorry for waking you up. I will be ok. It is just normal pain. It will be disappeared soon. Just sleep. I will also sleep for ah…….”

She couldn’t finish her words. She gasped and breathe heavily. The pain must be too much for her. I knew that it was not the same with the pain she had suffered the last few days.

I sat down and rested her head on my shoulder. I rubbed her belly

“my little cherry please don’t hurt your mommy too much” I said as I kissed her belly. I started to sing a song to ease her pain.

This is love
When heartlessly harming (what should be done?)
This is love
When tempers change (an unexpected you)
Setbacks occur but still looking forward
You say you don't believe this is love

My friend I want to rub open your furrowed brow
Those annoyances
You didn't choose
I've actually seen through them

It's all because of love's disturbing
The more you give up love the more it leans closer to you
No matter the place, occasion or time
You suddenly want to play tricks
Yet suddenly expose the key (following his swaying left and right)

The sky is azure
Thinking of old loves
You thought not becoming dependent would mean no sorrow (overlooking true love)
You silently stare off into space, quietly twittering
Even your tone is disappointed, being honest to someone

I'm sorry baby

This is love
When heartless harming (what should be done?)
This is love
When tempers change (an unexpected you)
Setbacks occur but still looking forward
You say you don't believe this is love
This is love
When suddenly getting upset and leaving (not wanting to go)
This is love
When secretly regretting (remembering vehemence)

Love that hasn't gone through difficulties doesn't count as true love
This is love this is love