Chapter 12

What Happens in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jonghun's POV~

 

When I made it back into the dorm, it seemed like Jaejin and Minhwan were on me as soon as I stepped through the door.

 

"Hyung! Finally, you're back! Something is seriously wrong with Seunghyun," Jaejin said anxiously.

 

"I know, I know," I replied, "He's being so quiet and reserved. It's not like him."

 

"What?" Minhwan asked, sounding shocked. "No! He completely flipped on Hongki!"

 

"What?" I replied in disbelief. That wasn't like him either. Hongki and Natalie stay behind at the basketball courts, and Seunghyun suddenly becomes emotionally irrational. Now I hear that Seunghyun's suddenly a violent person? If that wasn't proof that the two events were connected, I didn't know what was.

 

Just then, Hongki passed through the room, heading into the kitchen. He scratched the back of his head lazily, the same old lethargic expression on his face as always as he searched through the refrigerator.

 

"Aish, what the hell did you do, Hongki?" I shouted at him.

 

"Me? I didn't do anything!" he shouted back defensively.

 

"Like hell you didn't. Where's Seunghyun?"

 

"In his room," Jaejin replied, "We weren't sure if we should go in there or not."

 

"Should we go with you, hyung?" Minhwan asked, looking up towards their room hesitantly.

 

"No, I'll go alone," I replied, going upstairs.

 

I walked over to Seunghyun's room, and opened the door just a crack. I sighed as I saw Seunghyun, slumped on his beanbag chair, leaning his head lifelessly against the back of the chair and staring off into space.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter