IDIOT

Deer x Fish

 

“Tiffany Hwang!”

Tiffany glanced upwards, trying to make out where the voice came from. Her eyes narrowed when she saw the tall figure. Her jaw clenched.

“Why is she here?” murmured the onlookers upon seeing Yoona with her kendo sword.

Am I doing something wrong? Thought Yoona. “Fight me!” she screamed, throwing the kendo sword a meter up the air.

“So there’s still an idiot left.” muttered Tiffany, standing from her seat.  “Fine I’ll fight you. I’m not in a good mood anyway.”

Yoona lifted her arms, positioning herself.

“Kendo club! Lend me a sword!”

I don’t understand who’s right or who’s wrong. All I knew is….

Yoona put the sword in front her, glaring at the girl in front of her.

I can’t stop moving forward.

***

“Donghae-ssi! Are you there?” exclaimed Leeteuk, panting.

Donghae looked back, shocked at his friend’s expression. He was a mixture of somewhat fear and agony.

“Hurry up.. the fierce deer is…”

***

Yoona hit her jaw with a sword, lifting Tiffany a meter back. She gave another punch which was then compensated with a punch from Tiffany. The fight lasted longer than expected as no one came to stop them.

Yoona pushed her back, making Tiffany land backdrift on the floor. The other girl moaned in pain. She tried to stand but it was too late. Yoona came over her, grasping her by the collar.

“You’re a freaking coward!” she exclaimed, as she landed another punch. “You’re just afraid to get yourself hurt! Because of your cowardice and foulness, you hurt Siwon-oppa.” She raised her fist, tears already leaking from her eyes. “And with that, I’ll never forgive you.”

Her fist sprang to hit the bewildered president once more but it was then hindered by a hand.

 

***

“Cut it out Yoona.”

Donghae held both of her arms, dragging her away from Tiffany. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk then cufeed Tiffany’s both hands in case she got more agitated.

“Let go!” she protested.

Yuri then came scurrying. “Yoona! What’s happening?”

“You’re just cowardly and foul!” Yoona screamed, trying to get off from the grip. “You’re just a weakling who cant face her own feelings.”

“So what if I’m a weakling? You’re just a violent !” she answered back, making the same efforts to continue the delayed banter.

“That’s nothing compared to you! Show me! If you can’t accept Siwon’s feelings, then say you hate him! Say it!”

And then a shoe came flying on her face, as Tiffany threw hers using her foot.

“What do you understand about me?” she said, in spangled breaths. “If I could become an idiot like you, I would! I also want to be an idiot who only knows how to dash forward.”

Then suddenly Yoona calmed down.

Tears began leaking on Tiffany’s eyelids.

“If I say I like him, he’ll follow me won’t him? If I say I wanted him to follow me, wouldn’t he do it? He is a kind of person who would sacrifice everything for something. That’s why…” she started to sob. “hat’s why I can’t be an idiot!”

She knelt down, sobbing.

“You’re really a kind person.” A calm voice said.

She looked up, to see Siwon smiling at her.

“I love you from the bottom of my heart.” He continued. “I’m glad I fell in love with you.”

Siwon knelt before her. “Thank you.” And he began to sob too.

And after that, the teachers came to control everything.

We did everything to save her but all the efforts were rendered.

***

“Hey a wallet” Taeyeon knelt to pick it up. “It’s Yoona’s.”

Yuri looked back, expecting them to give it to her for returning.

“I guess I’ll give it to Donghae.” Commented Taeyeon. She checked the picture in it and noticed it was Donghae. “She really loves him.”

Yuri’s eyes narrowed. She loves him.

Just then Jessica came before them and snatched the wallet. “I’ll return this to her.” She said, showing off a smile.

“Let’s go back to the classroom.” suggested Taeyeon, which the other girl agreed.

Jessica walked past Yuri and whispered to her, low enough for the only her to hear. “Are you jealous? Aren’t you feeling guilty?”

Yuri was appalled.  How could this be?

***

Tiffany spent her last school day full of bruises. Two days later, she left for America. Siwon was left being labeled as the number 1 pitiful guy and he became the student council president.

But Yoona? She got suspended for two weeks.

 

***

Tiffany saw an envelope in the mailbox. She bent down to check it out and was surprised to actually see two envelopes.

“Hadn’t I only saw one?”

She checked the first and it was addressed from Choi Siwon.

She smiled. No surprises there.

She spared another minute to read it and smiled even wider.

“He’s really an idiot.”

Tiffany then checked out the other one. It was strange since it was only a post cars. Needless to say, someone want to send her a short greetings.

She opened the envelope.

She read the word, the single word written on the card and began laughing hard.

The word reads.

IDIOT.

Idiot with various idiotic doodles of an angry deer.

Where do you think that came from?

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

i almost felt a little disgraceful writing this chapter. I mean I didn't put a happy ending. Fany still went to America and Siwon was left alone. Sorry bout that but the plot requires it.

But at least he got the answer he needed. She loved him!

Anyway, so you have noticed that Yuri has felt some kind of jealousy so watch out for the next chapter. Here we uncover the love triangle. Siwon is already out of the picture so I'm going to focus on YoonHaeRi love triangle. Jessica will be some kind of a villain there so really watch out and read and of course comment.

This fic will also end soon so maybe I would not add up more characters. Sorry with that. Give me your feedbacks guys.

The next chapter will be about their Christmas celebration and how the plot unfolds. 

Would Siwon find another girl?

Or would Yuri finally confess her feelings?

Would Donghae succeed on taking Yuri?

Or would he fell for Yoona?

Would Yoona finally move on?

Or would she still be an IDIOT and will still pursue her plans?

 

As i said, WATCH OUT!