I Wanna Die!

Deer x Fish

Two months later after the vacation, the group now had their winter uniforms on. It’s winter again yet they still don’t have an idea what’s the reason behind the ghost thing back in the villa.

But one thing is for sure. They don’t want to pursue the topic once again.

“I am really wondering about it.” Asked Donghae as he and Yoona headed for school.

“Wondering what?”

“You know, the ghost thing.”

Yoona fumed and stopped walking. “You think I’m behind it don’t you?”

Donghae just nodded.

“Well you’re wrong.” She said seriously. “It’s not my fault or plan. I just had to take advantage of it-“

“To be with Siwon.”

“Yes.”

He rolled his eyes. “Well maybe you should have done a favor for me too.” He pause to glare at her. “You should have pair Yuri with me too.”

Yoona sighed and as if she too was angry with herself, smacked her forehead.  “And where would Jessica go? To my group?”

Donghae didn’t answer.

***

The two arrived just a minute before the bell rang. The other three were there too, sitting and giggling as they exchanged war stories. Well that’s not to be taken literally.

“When I pitched the ball, I hit Leeteuk’s .” Told Yuri, laughing with each word.

The group laughed as they teased Leeteuk who was then covering his face.

“And the ball bounced. Just how soft oppa’s is?”

Another laugh. This time from Taeyeon.

“I wonder if it’s painful. Oppa must have a hard time relieving it.”

Leeteuk blushed and it became rather obvious that he has a crush with her.

Jessica on the other hand began to speak, showing once again her fake side. “That’s not funny. Imagine we’re laughing with other people’s misery.”

Well those things weren’t one of the things a real good person would say if he wanted to defend someone. That’s just too fake.

“Can’t you just give yourself a break Sica?” complained Yuri. “We’re just having fun.”

The group again had their stories exchanged. But they noticed one person who was not making the move. He sat there, isolated with other people which was far from what he is always up to.  He no longer have the smile painted in his face. What we have now was a sad look and a teary eye.

Choi Siwon must be really lonely.

 

***

“Mister Choi Siwon.” Called the English teacher, Tae-hee. “Can you read the sentence in the board?”

He was not so fluent in English but then can pronounce it clearly so it might just be easy for him to read it.

He stood absent mindedly. Everyone expected him to speak fluently, as he always do. But far from everyone’s hunch, he slapped his cheeks, buried his fingers on his thick hair and screamed. “I wanna die!”

Everyone’s jaw hanged in confusion. What was happening?

Miss Taehee managed to contain her patience. “Mister Choi. The sentence was ‘Mr Lee had five flowershops in Seoul.’. Not ‘I wanna die’. Now say it properly.”

“I wanna die!” Everyone then frowned. “I wanna die! I wanna die! I wanna die! I wanna die! I wanna die! I wanna die! I wanna die! I wanna die! I wanna die! I wanna die! I wanna die! I wanna die!  I wanna die I wanna die!”

And after that he went out of the room, running two steps at a time.