Let's Go Ghost Hunting

Deer x Fish

The four of them once again rushed upstairs with another question in their mind.

Has it happened to Jessica what has happened to Yuri.

Reaching her, they found her kneeling, with almost the same expression with Yuri the last time they heard a scream. Siwon quickly glided towards her, patting her head to calm her.

“What has happened to Ice?” droned Yoona, convinced that this was just her opportunistic act, to get attention. “Acting?”

Donghae shook his head. “I don’t think so. Look at her expression.”

It is true. Her expression was priceless. A mixture of fear and confusion.

Not pretty in any face.

“What happened Sica?” asked Siwon.

“I saw her…” she answered, stammering. “I saw her!”

“Told ya!” exclaimed Yuri. “It’s true! She’s true!”

Both Donghae and Yoona frowned. Now, what was happening here?

“Ghost? Are they real?”

“Of course they are!” interjected Siwon, unusual for him since he was some sort of a scientifically-minded person. “They do exist in a different world though.” He turned to Jessica. “Now tell me what you saw.”

Jessica tried to calm herself with gulping “I saw her floating before me. Then she vanished.” She then pointed to the bed in the room. “Can you see that gown? She was wearing that!”

Yes it is. There before them was a white gown with blood all over it. There was even female hair surrounding it which was unusual since all of the girls there has colored hair.

Instantly there was silence. Nobody wants to speak. After all, what’s there to say?

“Okay!” declared Siwon. “That’s an interesting case! Let’s go ghost hunting!”

***

They prepared the materials. Some sort of safety precautional measures like flashlights, medikit and extra food.

Jessica had said that there was a sacred cave in the villa’s hillside. It was also rumored that there were spirits wandering  in there.

“And you didn’t tell us that because?” asked Donghae, cocking an eyebrow.

“I don’t want to scare you okay!” she reasoned. “You might go nuts when I tell you that.”

They walked towards the cave, fingers locked with each other. Siwon took the lead while donghae kept his eyes on Yoona who was none too pleased with the situation.  She was thinking deeply, unaware of the surroundings.

Then he swore he saw her smile.

Does she know something about this?

 

 

 

***

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE