Welcome

Deer x Fish

 

The train station was just a few meters away from home so we decided to walk instead of taking the bus. While walking, I cant help notice how pretty Yoona was. Dressed in a pink dress, her pretty features were easy to make out. A hat was also on her head, bumping carelessly as she moved quickly.

 

“Faster you fish.” she retorted as she quickly paced down the dirty road. “I know you were excited to swim.”

 

I rolled my eyes once again. She kept on teasing me with that name since we failed on our confession plan. I still han't confessed to Yuri, I realized. I hope the answer was nowhere the same with what Yoona got.

 

I pity her. Not because she was dumped by the guy she likes so much but because she kept dreaming. Until now, she seemed oblivious that Siwon has his eyes set on Tiffany.

 

“Stop teasing me deer.” I answered back. “Why are you excited? I heard that deers doesn't swim.”

 

“They do.” she said, her face with denial. Then admitted. “But I don't know how to swim.”

 

I sighed. Of course it's normal for me to hear things like that. Koreans were not ewally much inclined with beaches since Korea is not even a typical place for summer. More chilly nights than peeking sun.it's only a good thing his mother always brings him to Carribean Bay. If not, he might not be as well a good fish then. Who had ever heard of a fish who doesn't know how to swim?

 

“But Yuri does, right?” I said, remebering that Yuri was once a swimming athlete in the school.

 

She nodded. “Yeah. I'm looking forward on her lessons this day.”

 

The train station was on sight now. We almost ran as we approached the place. We were just carrying a duffel bag. All of the things we need were there. Thanks to my wonderful organizing.

 

As we stepped on the entrance, we already made out of the two figures standing by the entrance, doing some tricks I can't even understand. Some sort of African welcome dance perhaps.

 

I stood there with dazed expression. Yuri and Siwon were dancing ridiculously in front of all those people. Yoona looked at me. “What's the matter?”

 

“Good Morning!” said Yuri in English as she danced and turned around like a fool. “You two were just in time.”

 

How the hell did she practiced that English?

 

“That's admirable.” screamed Siwon, dancing with her.

 

I wonder how Siwon could endure those sort of embarrassment.

 

“Where's your energy?” Yuri screamed as both of us were left staring at both of them. “Come on raise your voice!”

 

“Wow the weather is perfect too.”

“Oh yeah.” screeched Yuri as they continued dancing. “Jessica is not here yet.” then a flash of idea was registered on her face. “Oh! I know!”

 

***

 

 

“What's with them?” screamed Jessica as she came down, pulling her trolley bag. “Nobody's here.”

 

“Hey!” I called calling her attention. She faced us and with a shock expression watched us.

 

Dancing a centipede dance Yuri had choreograped, we said in unision. “Jessica. You are two minutes late!”

 

“Good morning Sica!” greeted Yuri with much joy.

 

“You're late stupid girl.” said Yoona, making me heave a slight chuckle.

 

I saw her frown and opened in shock as the onlookers kept on murmuring. She unexpectedly gripped the handle of her trolley back and sped away. “Where in the world are they?”