Chapter 9

Hiding My True Self

C O N T I N U E I N G


 

Picking up my stuff, I made my way out of the classroom to eat lunch.

''D-Daehyun.. are you alright?'' Sohee appeared beside of me looking at me with worried eyes.

I coughed and nodded awkwardly as she didn't look away from me.

''Daehyun.'' She stopped me and held my arm tightly.

 ''If it's about what we - almost - did, then it's okay. I mean, you didn't mean it anyway, right?'' She smiled sweetly.

*The problem is that I regret not taking the chance to kiss you* I thought to myself.

But on the outside I just nodded. And for a moment there, I could swear I saw disappointment in her eyes.

I looked at her shocked, but she avoided my gaze.

 ''Can you eat lunch with me today?'' she asked innocently. I nodded ''where are we going?'' I asked. 

She grabbed my hand - which made me blush  -  and dragged me to somewhere else.

She told me to close my eyes, and I obeyed her without any words and closed my eyes slowly.

She led me inside somewhere and dragged me further in to something that seemed like a room.

 Putting a hand on my shoulder, she pushed me gently on a seat.

''You can open your eyes now'' I opened my eyes to find a smiling Sohee. I looked around and found myself in the same restaurant that we were on the other date. I mean day* 

Not letting go of my hand she sat down beside of me and smiled.

''I really like this place'' she looked around.

 ''how did you remember the way here?'' I furrowed my brows.

 She slapped my arm playfully and giggled ''I rather not say it now. I'll say it the perfect time'' she smiled.

I reflected her smile as I took off my mask. I took a strand of her hair and tugged it behind her ear, then her cheek. It was pretty obvious that Sohee was confused, noticing my action I retreated my hand, and smiled at her.

''You know, you're the first girl I’ve talked to after an accident that happened.'' I tried to hold back any tears that were trying to escape.

She looked curiously into my eyes and blinked.

 ''what accident?'' she asked curiously. I bit my lower lip and stood up.

 ''I.. I gotta go..'' I made a move to open the door, but Sohee quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

 ''don't go yet, we haven't even started eating!'' she tried comforting me, which surprisingly worked.

 That’s when a waiter opened the door and put food on the table. I looked at Sohee confused, but she only smiled back.

 ''I ordered beforehand'' she smiled. The waiters head snapped up, wide eyed and pointed.

 ''Sohee!!'' He smiled happily and hugged her tightly.

''Jiyong! oh my! I haven't seen you for ages!!'' she smiled widely, and he grinned back.

 ''You have no idea how much i missed you! The night you left me, I cried myself to sleep!'' The guy named Jiyong said as he Sohees back. I felt a stabbing feeling in my heart as i noticed how close they were.

 *why am I feeling like this?* It felt like someone had just freezed my heart and not planning to melt it again. 

Jiyong and Sohee chatted for what seemed like hours, and i just ate my food quietly. They exchanged numbers and Jiyong left, leaving Sohee with a smile plastered on her face only receiving a glare from me.

 ''What?'' she asked still smiling.

 ''I'm going first'' And with that I exited the restaurant leaving Sohee dumbfounded.

I looked at the time and noticed that it was time for the modeling. I face palmed myself and figured I’d just go to school and wait for Sohee to come. 

I made my way over to school and into the Designers room. I searched for Sohees Room and found it quickly, than entered it.

I walked towards her desk which screamed 'neat' and stared at my hands.

 ''maybe I should look at the design..'' I thought out loud. I opened one of the drawers and found her sketch book. Pulling it out I opened the sketch book and looked at pages after pages with drawings of me.. me.. and.. me.. Not the design, but my face. And to my surprise it looked identical.

There were lot of hearts around it and even some lipstick on. My eyes widened and I immediately regretted opening the book. I closed it and put it in the drawer quickly.

After two hours of waiting I furrowed my brows and looked at the clock.

 I paced around the room, and closed my eyes worried.

*please tell me that nothing bad happened to her* - *Wait.. Why am i even here? Do I perhaps have feelings for her? No. No I don't. Actually maybe I have-no. I don't* I slapped myself, and looked out of the window.

It was dark already and how long did i wait here? I heard giggling outside the door and then the door knob opened, revealing Sohee.. And Jiyong.

Sohees face turned serious and shocked, while Jiyong was just smiling.

''What are you doing here Daehyun?'' She asked. I felt betrayed. I somehow felt replaced.. This was why i stopped talking in the first place.

''You didn't meet up'' i answered.

 ''what do you mean I didn't mee-''

''you told me to come'' I interrupted coldly and narrowed my eyes at her. She bit her lower lip, then remembered.

''oh" I’m so sorry! how long did you wait? sorr-''

 ''forget it'' I interrupted again. I walked past them, when Jiyong held my shoulder to stop me.

 ''chill, it wasn't like she meant i-'' I turned around and gave him a deadly glare, which made him gulp.

He let go of my shoulder and took a step back.

''Daehyun!'' Was the last thing I heard before I slammed the door at them. My fist curled up and tightened, and I walked out of the building annoyed. 

*i hate my life...*


So, how was this chapter? G-Dragon stepped in the story :D

Don't hestitate to leave any comments or subscribe!