Chapter 14

Hiding My True Self

C A N T  L E A V E  Y O U


 

I walked through the school halls, and tried to avoid any eye contact.

The students were really excited today, but as usual I wasn't really interested.

 ''Hyung'' I turned to the source of the voice, and found Zelo looking at me with those cute puppy eyes.

 ''Mh'' i answered.

 ''Did you do anything to her?'' He asked, his eyes fixed on mine.

 ''To who?'' I asked clueless.

 ''To Sohee. She seems.. A little out of it, if you know what I mean'' He pointed his chin at a direction.

 I turned to where he pointed, and found Sohee  sitting alone on a bench, lost in her own thoughts.

She really looked out of it. No, scratch that. She seemed out of this world, in her own.

Her eyes didn't have that special glance, instead it was dark and cold.

Someone bumped her shoulder, and made her snap in to reality. Her eyes seemed tired, as she looked at the people in the hall, and sighed.

''Hyung! are you even listening?'' Zelo asked, his brows furrowed.

''Oh. Sorry, say that again?''

''Forget it.. Just make her happily. It seems like you're the only one who can do it anyway'' Zelo sighed and walked over to the rest of our friends.

 I looked over at Sohee, and walked over to her.

 ''Hey'' I smiled at her. She shifted uncomfortably, and looked in another direction.

''Hi'' she mumbled softly.

 ''Are you okay?'' I asked again and tried to look at her face; which was impossible, since she would always turn away.

''mh''

''Sohee, really. Are you okay?'' I asked again, my voice stern.

She finally turned around to look at me, and faked a smile.

 ''I'm fine, can't you see?'' I shook my head in disapproval, and sighed.

 ''Sohee. There's something you're not telling me.''

''No, I'm okay. Really.'' She faked another smile, but washed it away when she started playing with her fingers.

''Sohee. You're coming with me to town after school today'' I grabbed her  hand softly.

 ''But, I can't. I have a-''

''It wasn't a question''  I stood up.

 ''Meet me right after your last class ends.'' And with that I walked coolly to my friends.

''DaeDae!!'' Youngjae smiled brightly, and tackled me a hug.

 ''whoa whoa!!'' I laughed and pushed Youngjae off of me.

Everyone started laughing, and looked at me and Youngjae weirdly.

''DaeDae!'' Yongguk imitated Youngjae. But it sounded scarier, coming out from Yongguk’s mouth.

Youngjae glared at Yongguk, then a playful smirk played on his lips.

 ''Yonggukkieee!!'' He shouted so everyone in the hall heard it.

Youngjae ran up to Yongguk, and held him in a tight hug.

 ''Yah! Yah! Get off of me you little skunk!!'' Yongguk shouted and tried to wriggle out of Youngjae's grip.

Youngjae raised his brow. ''Skunk?'' He said in a y tone, and took one step back.

 ''Did you just call me a skunk?'' I stopped Youngjae before he could do anything.

 ''Yah, you're so childish'' I laughed at Youngjae. 

 

 

Last bell rang, signaling us to go home.

I smiled remembering that I was going to the city with Sohee.

I grabbed my backpack, and walked towards the exit, to wait for Sohee at the schools garden.

 I walked quickly, and got happier for each step I took. I stopped right at the exit, and heard a guy shout angrily.

I raised my brows, and turned to see Jiyong shouting at some girl. Interested, I snuck behind a corner, and overheard the conversation.

''THATS WHY I FIRST LEFT YOU!! YOU'RE STILL THE SAME LITTLE BRAT YOU WERE TWO YEARS AGO!!'' Jiyong shouted out loudly.

 ''WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME!!!!?!?!'' he shouted again, taking a step closer to the girl.

 ''There isn't anything to answer'' She said simply.

*oouf! Jiyong got owned!* I laughed to myself. 

''!!'' He punched the girls cheek.

 I had seen enough, so I walked up to him, and bore my eyes into his.

 ''What do you think you're doing?'' I asked coldly.

 ''Hurting girls.. I pity you.'' I spat.

 ''You're acting like a little child. Grow up. Do you think violence will take you anywhere? Besides death or jail? No. It won’t. So back off.'' I spat again.

 Jiyong did just as told and turned around to walk away.

''Gay'' I could hear Jiyong mumble, but ignored it.

I turned to the girl. Right at that moment, it felt like my heart was going to break into a million pieces.

My eyes wide, and mouth slightly open, I held her shoulders.

 ''Sohee!! Wha-Why-Whe....'' I was at loss of words.

 I pulled her to my embrace and heard her sobbing. I her hair lightly.

 ''Sohee.. What happened?'' She sniffled, and tilted her head upwards to look at me.

 Still holding her with one arm, i held her chin and looked into her eyes. It felt like I was lost in her eyes.

Suddenly I didn't feel like speaking. At this moment, I just wanted to look into those teary puppy eyes.

We stood in that position, not caring about the students who walked by.

''Sohee..'' I smiled sweetly.

I leaned closer to her face, just an inch away from her lips, then shifted toward her ear.

''Let's go'' And then I pulled away from the embrace and held her hand.

 I could swear saw disappointment in her eyes. She shook her head and chuckled.

 ''Where are we going?'' She asked as she swung our arms back and forth.

I laughed at her 90 degree change and looked at her.

''Let's stop by my house'' I smiled at her.

''y-your house?'' she asked nervously.

''Yeah, why?'' 

We walked through the gates, and i saw how dropped.

 ''Whoaa..you.. live in a villa!?'' She gaped.

 ''What kind of house did you think i lived in?'' I asked playfully.

 ''Well.. I thought it would be small.. and messy...'' She answered honestly, and blushed in embarrassment.

 I ruffled her hair, and opened the door to my house. We took off our shoes, and walked up to my room.

 Sohee gaped bigger this time, and looked at me with wide eyes.

''This is your room!?!?!?'' She half shouted, half whispered.

I nodded and laughed at her cuteness. She plumped down on my bed and we heard a paper crackling sound.

She looked to her side, and found a white sheet of paper.

 I furrowed my brows, but then it clicked.

 I ran towards her before she could read the doctors message, and jumped on her. She widened her eyes again, and kept opening and closing, like a gold fish. I smirked and looked her in the eyes.

''Do you know what happens, when a girl, and a guy are alone in one room, and on a bed?'' I blinked playfully and leaned down.

 She let out a squeak, as I went closer and closer. Then I let my head rest in the crook of her neck, as I secretly took the paper away from her. I breathed on her neck on purpose, making her neck hair raise.

 ''Sohee, I have something to ask you'' 


We're near the end of this FanFic! But don't worry, i'll be making a new fanfic. I hope you guys will read it! If you want to check out my new Fanfic, click here -----> The Opposite

Don't hestitate to leave any comments or subscribe!