Chapter 5

Hiding My True Self

F R E S H  F O R  T H E  F I R S T  T I M E  I N  A  W E A K


 

I woke up feeling refreshed for the first time in a week. Stretching my body as long as I could, I stood up and did what I always would do.

 I got dressed in my school uniform, and went straight ahead to the café to get mocha, as always. I walked up to the front door and frowned at what the paper said. 

'O P E N S  A T  1 0 : 1 5 A M  - S A T U R D A Y -'

I did a mental face palm as I realized it was Saturday..

Saturday means no school. No school means I woke up so early for nothing.

 I ruffled my hair in frustration and was about to walk away, when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist gently. I turned around, and my eyes widened at the sight.

 ''Hey'' a girl about my age said. Her eyes were big, but not too big. She had colored her hair light brown, and curled it cutely. Her nose was pink from the cold, and she was wearing all black. She was also wearing a black leather mask, but hers were pink on the sides. She had put the mask under her chin, to talk.

Exactly how I usually do it.

 ''I don't usually talk to people...'' She started. And somehow, I didn't want to walk away at that moment. She seemed interesting.

 ''But.. You look a little bit different from the others.. a little bit like me.'' She continued.

 She held out her hand.

''I'm Hee Yeon'' My hands moved on its own and shook her hand.

''Daehyun'' I answered, without even thinking. She smiled letting go of my hand.

 ''Let's be friends, ok?'' She said.

 ''Can i borrow your phone?'' And again without thinking, my hands pulled up my phone and gave it to her.

 She quickly typed in something to my phone and gave it back.

 ''I saved my number on your phone, can I have your phone number?'' She asked innocently. I blinked as i realized my heart was beating faster than usual.

With me not knowing, Sohee was watching and hearing our 'conversation' a little bit hurt.

I gave Hee yeon my number and smiled lightly.

 ''Are you free today?'' she smiled innocently.

''Yeah, i guess so.'' I rubbed my neck, feeling somewhat embarrassed all of a sudden.

 ''Great! maybe we can hang out today! I'm free all day, even now.'' she said.

And suddenly out of nowhere Sohee came running towards us, and fell on her knees, scraping them and making them bleed. I widened my eyes and looked down at her.

''He has plans with me.'' Sohee stated.

''What are you talking abou--'' I remembered that I don't really talk to school members.

 ''Do you know her?'' Hee yeon asked, frowning lightly.

I just looked down at Sohee and shook my head. Not wanting to see her reaction I started walking away.


Cheesy, right? well, did you enjoy the chapter? And don't worry, something might happen to Hee Yeon.. She won't stay forever ^^

Don't hestitate to leave any comments or subscribe. I hope you'll stay with me till the end of this story. Seeya in next chappie!

Sorryy... This was a really short chapter!