Heartbreak and Tears

Bad Boy

    Everything had been going great between me and seohyun but it has been a month. I need to end things with her today. Why is it so hard?? Are my feelings for her that deep that I don' want to let her go? The one month that we had been going out has been the most memorable month for me. We went out like normal couple did, we held hands, we hugged, we kissed and most of all we had whispered " I love you" to eachother. But, today would be our las day.

     " Hi oppa!!" I looked at my "girlfriend" I don't love her but I need her to help me breakup with seohyun. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Kris.

Seohyun is on her way... Good luck 

   I sighed and looked at my girlfriend" she is nothing compared to seohyun. I got another text but this time from seohyun.

Oppa where are you? 

​I didn't tell her where I was, I just texted " I love you " I heard whispering and I immediately knew she's close. I sighed again and smiled at my " girlfriend" this time I know she can see us as I stepped closer to her. I looked down At her and I smiled at her before kissing her. I heard everyone gasp but seohyun's is the loudest. I broke the kiss and looked at seohyun, I wish I hadn't. She had tears streaming down her face, she looked broken and betrayed. It hurts to see her cry knowing I'm the reason. I looked at her and smirked. She took off the necklace I gave her and threw it at me before walking away. She doesnt know that she too is breakig my heart just because  she is walking away. It took all my strenght not to breakdown in front of everyone.

   I'm sorry seohyun. Please forgive me..I love you

 

Hope you guys liked it...  Comment an subscribe👍👍