New student

Bad Boy

"Class quiet down!! We have a new student so please be respectful and listen while she is introducing herself." our teacher, Ms.James yelled. The class still continued to talk loudly not even paying attention to what our teacher said, I was about to go back to my nap when Ms.James told the new student to come in. Everyone got quiet, waiting curiosly and whispering to their friends if the new student would be handsome or beautiful. My girlfriend for this week smirked and said "who could be prettier than me Luahn baby? I'm the prettiest in this school." My girlfriend is arrogant but I don't care, she's good in bed and has a pretty face and has a y body. The door opened and loud gasps is heard before it got quiet. I am curious to who it is and looked, I wish I hadn't, she was drop dead gorgeous and looked like a doll. She look familiar but I don't remember where I've seen her. She is smiling shly when she sees how everyone is looking at her "anyeonghaseyo, I'm Seo JooHyun but please call me Seohyun.Please treat me nicely." So that's why she looks familiar, she's SNSD's maknae. I smirked when I thought of something and raised my hand to ask a question. She called me and so I asked her my question "are you single?" once I said that everyone got excited and started murmuring to eachother."Yes, I'm single" was her only reply. Ms.James asked her to sit to my right since my girlfriend is sitting on my left. She just sat down and didn't bother to greet me or talk to me. I passed her a note but she ignored it, she was playing hard to get and I like that, a new challenge. When the bell rang, I winked at her before leaving the room but again she ignored me. I got out and there were alot of students waiting for her and some of those students are my bestfriends. When they saw me and asked me if it was true that SNSD Seohyun is really gonna study in this school and I told them the truth I said "yes." 

  I had lunch with my friends ang girlfriend, we were talking loudly and laughing loudly when something caught my attention. Seohyun was talking to a guy who looked like SuperJunior Kyuhyun, I can tell nothing is really going on between them. Everyne is already staring at them but they didn't seem to mind, with one last look to all the students Kyuhyun left but he still gave Seohyun her lunch which she forgot. Seohyun didn't care that everyone was staring, she just continued to listen to her music and started to eat. My friends saw me staring at her so they made fun of me.

Lay: You like her don't you?

Me: I don't like her but she looks beautiful and might even be ggood in bed.

Suho: You know you can't touch someone like her. I can already tell she is different.

Sehun: I know hyung there is no way she would go to someone like you, a womanizer.

Kris: It's easy then, Kai I dare you to make her fall in love with you in just 2 months and if you do I would give yo my new ferarri.

  That dare sounded good so I quickly accepted it. All our friends were looking at us like we were crazy. I know it was gonna be hard to make her fall for me but I will make sure she does.

 

The picture above is what she wore for the first day..:)))