Beginning

Bad Boy

I am now ready to go to school and start my mission. But,there is a question that has been bothering me since I got home last night "What if I end up falling for her?" I thought about the question and got an answer, I will never fall for her because she is different from those girls I usually hang out with. I like y and ty girls and she's not. She is too polite, but she is y. I grinned just thinking of what will happen when she falls for me then finds out it was all a dare.

 I got five more minutes before the tardy bell will ring so I quickly dashed to class. The bell already rang but she is still not here, first hour is almost over but still no sign of her. I wonder what happened to her. The bell rang for second hour but still no her, maybe I'm wasting my time accepting this stupid dare. Thirty minutes later she showed up looking tired, I almost feel bad for her. I looked at what she's wearing, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. She looked Y. Everyone is staring at her shocked and some in awe. The teacher asked her why she was late and she only said "I'm sorry I'm late, I had to go to a schedule." The teacher nodded dismissing her and told her to sit down. She walked to her seat which is right next to mine. Now,time to put the plan in action. I smiled at her and greeted her, she just nodded at me and did her work. I tried to get her attention but it won't work, this is alot harder than I thought. I was about to give up when she talked to me, "Oppa can I copy your notes from first period?" I immiedately gave it to her and she gave me a thankful smile. I didn't let my chance talk to her go to waste so I flirted with her. "You know your my favorite SNSD memeber" she smiled shly at me and asked me "why me?" I had to lie to her because Yoona is actually my favorite member. "Because your pretty, y, good dancer and a good singer" when I said that she started blushing and said a quiet "thank you" to me. Mission success, make her blush. I started to do my own acting and I started to blush, I asked her if I can have her phone number, she thought about it and I thought she was gonna say "no" but finally she said "yes". I was more than happy. I until she was comfortable with me. I feel bad she is actually very nice, too bad I'm only doing this for a dare.

picture of what she wore..