I'm y and I know it

Bad Boy

seohyun POV 

    I looked at myself one last time before walking in the cafeteria. Apparently, my unnies decided decided that I should come during lunch so everyone's attention would be on me and they are right. I know I look beautiful but can't they be more obvious? Girls are staring at me in jealousy and guys are staring at me with a look of awe, some with lust. Luhan is one of the people staring at me with lust but once he realized he wasn't the only one staring at me,he looked furious. "Stop staring at her!! When I see anyone even looking at her, wll kill you!!!" I smirked, someone is definitely JELOUS...  I looked around and jokingly said "yeah guys, I know I'm pretty but ..." some guy interrupted and said "your Y!!!" I laughed loudly and said "as I was saying, I know I'm prett and y, according to that guy but you guys staring at me is creepy."  I can see Luhan staring holes to the poor guys head . I looked at him and said "Luhan-shii, if you had laser eyes he'd be dead by now. And one more thing, don't worry about me worry about your girlfriend.." I walked away and sat on my table. 

   I sighed, he has been staring at me the whole aftenoon. Ottoke?!? I see him coming this way.

 Luhan POV 

    She looks like an angel. She would have been my angel if I didn't hurt her. I accept the fact that I love her but I never knew love hurts this much. Just thinking about her makes my heart beat faster. It hurts seeing her but not be able to touch her or kiss her. She can date anyone now that we're no longer together. I don't want that, I need to explain to her and maybe she'll forgive me.

 

   Seohyun forgive me...                  I love you,  I love you.     Give me another chance... 

 

Hope you liked this chapter😃😃