The talk with the unnies and Pabo Lulu

Bad Boy

Seohyun POV 

   I'm getting ready to go to school, but today would be different. Yoona and Yuri unnie are both going to school with me to see how Luhan oppa would act around me and to see if there is still a possibility of him liking me. I look at myself in the mirror before getting out of my room. All my unnies are already awake and waiting to see what I would be wearing. I guess, you could say that today is a special day because my unnies are all excited and happy. Unnies started inspecting the clothes I'm wearing and nodded happily.

"You look greate Maknae." Sooyoung unnie said.

Everyone wished us good luck before sending us to school. I smiled gratefully at them before leaving. I swear my unnies sometimes act like my mom, but still I'm grateful for their kindness.

  I didn't even notice that  we already reached the school until Yoona unnie nudged me, "are you ready?" I looked outside and saw the students looking curiously at the van before nodding. 

"It's gonna be alright,were here for you Hyun-ah." Yuri unnie said. 

"I know" I said before stepping out of the van followed by Yoona unnie then Yuri unnie. And that is how our day started.

Luhan POV 

   I am sitting under a tree trying to take a nap when I heard yelling from the parking lot. I ignored it at first until I heard someone yell at the top of their lungs,"SNSD triplets!!" The yell got my attention so I decided to go see what exactly is happening. 

  I am now standing with the other students, crowding around someone I don't even know. I asked the guy beside me who it is and he said its the SNSD triplets. I tried not to show the excitement I was feeling while walking closer infront of the crowd to see them clearly. Finally reaching the front, I saw them, beautiful as ever. The three of them are very pretty but she is still the one who captured my attention, my Seohyun.

I whispered her name quietly with eyes full of longing. What I didn't expect was for her to hear me. Her back stiffened before turning around looking at me with eyes full of hatred before walking away. It took all my power not to breakdown infront of everyone. I guess she found out I thought before walking away with a broken heart.

    The day is almost over and she still haven't talk to me, she won't even look at me; like I don't even exist. It's lunch time and  I can see my friends stealing worried glances at me.

"Stop it, stop staring at me like I'm gonna do something bad!" I yelled quietly at them.

"Hyung were just worried. Your not eating your lunch and you look like your gonna start a fight." Sehun said.

I wasn't even paying attention to what Sehun was saying until I heard Lay.

"You keep staring at her as if she is your everything. If you love her that much, why won't you tell her?" Lay smartly said. 

  I just kept on staring at her,"I wish it was that easy Lay" I said quietly. I didn't even notice Yoona and Yuri noona standind infront of me until Yuri noona said something,"I believe we have lots to talk about Luhan shi."

  I didn't say anything. Both noonas walked away expecting me to follow them and I did.

Yuri POV 

 I feel bad for the poor guy, he has been staring at Seohyun almost the whole day. His action lead me and Yoona deciding that we should talk to him and... Here we are standing at the  school rooftop.

I decided to speak first, "so Luhan-shi what exactly is going on?" I asked him seriously. He sighed before looking away, "I don't know." His reply got on my nerves causing me to raise my voice.

"What do you mean you don't know? Do you really think we can't see your stares that are full of longing?" I asked him with a slightly raised voice.

"I love her, that's why." Luhan said.

"Liar! If you love her, you wouldn't have done what you did. You wouldn't have hurt her." I said more quietly.

"Why? Why did you do what you did?" Yoona asked him in a sad tone. "Did you know how much your actions pained her?"

"I love her with all my heart. That's why I have to let her go. It's the only thing I can do for her." Luhan said sadly.

"The only thing you can give her is your love. I wish you know that and for you to give it to her." I told him calmly.

"You're wrong. The only thing I can do for her is to stay away. If people find out, they would never accept or support us. They would think that I'm just gonna hurt her and I haven't proven them wrong. I have hurt her many times."

   I can hear the desperation in his voice. I was right, he really loves her. But my only question is that why would he make that stupid decision and not fight for her. I looked at Luhan and sensed that there is another reason.

"There is another reason, what is it?" I asked him worriedly.

What I didn't expect was for him to laugh.

"The other reason is not important." He said 

Yoona glared at him, "you better tell us now or else..."

"You wanna know the other reason? It's because I'm not good enough for her. She has lots of famous and handsome fanboys. Why would she choose me or her fans choose me over Suju Kyuhyun, TVXQ Changmin, Jiwoon? I stand no chance against them. What about Minho? They are both very close. I'm nothing compared to them."

Me and Yoona laughed at his insecurities."Nothing is going on between any of those guys. They are just very close friends plus they already have their girlfriends."

Luhan POV 

 What I heard made me smile."Does that mean I still have a chance?" I asked them eagerly. Both giggled hearing my question,"don't worry, we'll tell our unnies and I'm sure they would help you" I smiled widely while Boeing to them "thank you noonas, you won't regret it." they just nodded before walking away.

I might still have a chance with my forever.

 

I'm sorry guys if it was a bit confusing but hope you liked it. The next chapter would probably be the last...COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!👍🎈🎉😃