Doesn't need to know

Bad Boy

Luhan POV 

    I didn't go straight home when Seohyun's family wanted me to go home, instead I went to a bar to get a drink. Don't get me wrong, I love Seohyun and all but I don't think I can control myself anymore. I'm used to always having a girl in my bed and I haven't had any serious fun when I started going out with her. I love her and I promised myself that I won't hurt or betray her but I have my needs. It's not like she can tell what I can't do,were not together yet. 

   I walked in the bar and saw lots of pretty girls who are more than willing to become my toy for the night. I walked closer to a girl who had been eyeing me seductively since I came in. I smiled at her charmingly and asked her to dance. We danced for about 20 minutes when she started to get touchy and it was . We started to make out crazily and people were starting to gather around us, so I took her in one of the rooms.

   I had fun and she was definitely good in bed. I stayed awake and thought about Seohyun. Remembering how much fun I just had, made me decide that I would overcome my love for her and get my old lifestyle back. I would be the person I was before she came to my life. Or maybe I could mess with her again. I guess a bad boy will always be a bad boy.

 

Seohyun POV

  As soon as Luhan left, we started to follow him. Boa unnie decided that we should follow him to know what he will do and go next. I expected him to ride in a taxi, instead he walked. Seing him walk instead of riding in a taxi made me proud. The Luhan that people knew would never be seen walking, he is rich after all. I guess my trust on him didn't go to waste, he really did change for the better. We kept following him and it looks like my family(sm artists) are so far impressed. Keep doing what your doing Luhan and you will get their trust in no time.

  We were all starting to wonder where he is heading when he stopped infront of a bar. Everyone is silent watching what he will do next. I held my breathe hoping he won't go inside. He did, he stepped inside without any hesitation. 

   He doesn't know how much his actions are hurting me. All the hope and trust I had on him vanished. I told them and tried to make myself believe that it was just an misunderstanding.

    "it's not a misunderstanding" said Donghae oppa

"What do you mean?" I asked them. Victoria unnie nodded at the windows. I looked and it took me awhile to understand and process what is happening,but once I understood I felt like my heart is breaking in millions of pieces. Watching Luhan making out with another girl hurts so much. 

  We headed home and the atmosphere is so intense. All the way home, I had tears running down my face.

  Why does love hurt so much?

 What do you guys think?? Hope you like it😃 comment and subscribe....