Can't get you out of my mind

Bad Boy

Luhan POV 

    I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have done what I did but it's very hard not to like it when I had fun. I sighed, what have I done? What if seohyun finds out and won't forgive me. I was stupid, I know that but it still doesn't stop me from hooking up with other girls like right now.

   I'm back at the bar near Seohyun's dorm dancing with a girl I don't know. She is pretty and y, but nothing compared to Seohyun. I frowned, "what's wrong hottie?" the chick asked me. I smiled my charming smile at her,"nothing is wrong babe." She looked satisfied and kept on dancing. I nuzzled my face in her neck and wished it was Seohyun.I got mad, why can't I get her out of my mind? Its like she's the only thing I can think about and it's driving me crazy. I know I needed to forget about her and I know how to do that.

   "Wanna have fun now?" I whispered to the chick seductively. She quickly nodded. Too easy, but I will take it, as long as it makes me forget of her even for just awhile.

   As soon as me and the chick finished, I quickly went home. I am at my room watching news when something caught my attention. The reporter guy is saying something about a member from a rookie band admitting that MY Seohyun is his ideal type. The news got me mad thinking about the boys fantasizing about my innocent angel. I Don't Like It. I want to think of her as mine but I know I can't, not anymore. I know that as soon as she finds out about what I've been doing, she will ignore me and possibly hate me forever that's why I have to stop thinking about her. It will just hurt me more. What have I been thinking? thinking that I stand a chance against her famous admirers.

It hurts to say this, but I know I have to give her up. What would her fans think if she ends up with someone like me? I have been known as the rebel son and she is her. Pure,innocent, adored and loved by everyone. What about me?

 

stay tuned guys. There is actually a reason why Luhan did what he did. Hope you guys liked the chapter and thank you for reading. Don't Forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!🎈👍✌🎉