It hurts and the plan

Bad Boy

seohyun POV 

   I haven't been myself since after what happened. Why does it have to happen to me? To my first love? It hurts so much. He is the first guy who captured my heart but I ended up getting hurt. I haven't been eating or sleeping well and it's affecting my health.

   I sighed for the last time. I know that my unnies had been worried sick about me and I don't want to burden them with my problems,so I decided to get up from bed and be myself again. But, not before deciding that I won't trust anyone with my heart easily, it will prevent me from getting hurt.

I walk out the room and found my unnies sitting quietly around the livingroom.

"Unnies, I'm sorry if I worried you, I won't do it again."

"Are you alright now Maknae?" Sica unnie asked me.

"I am. What I did was really stupid, I thought that he was gonna be the one for me but I guess he wasn't. If he doesn't like me then I...."

"What you did was really stupid but it's good to have you back and make sure that you make him suffer!!" Yuri unnie told me.

  I laughed out loud before sitting next to them,"oh trust me I will make him suffer." We started to talking about how to make him suffer when all of a sudden Sunny unnie said something interesting,"what if he still likes you?" We all have thoughtful expressions.

"Hmmmmm, your right. He might still like her but we won't know unless we do something that will get on his nerves." Hyoyeon unnie said.

  We all nodded and thought of things that might get on his nerves. "Ahaaa! I got it" Yoona unnie yelled. We looked at her and asked what her smart idea is.

"it's simple, we make him JELOUS but..." Yoona unnie said but got interrupted by Sunny unnie.

"That won't work, Seohyun already tried making him JELOUS. He is gonna know that Seohyun is trying to make him JELOUS." Sunny unnie said.

"Unnie just let me continue ok? Seohyun will make him JELOUS through the TV." Yoona unnie said.

Through the TV? "Unnie what exactly are you saying?" Yoona unnie smirked, "what I mean is that you, seohyun is naturally close with your oppas right?" I nodded still not getting where she is going. "Once he sees you being sweet and close to your oppas, he will be JELOUS. But, we also need to ask oppas to talk about you and take pictures with you to make it more real."

 We all squeeled hearing unnie's idea. We love it!! I just wish it's true.

"One more thing guys!" Taeyeon unnie yelled and looked at the other two members with a glint in her eyes, "Yoona and Yuri, get ready to go to school with Maknae tomorrow."

We all squeeled again.

"SoNyuhShidae FIGHTING"

 

Sorry guys for the late update!!✌✌ Hahaha, it looks like seohyun will get her revenge after all and it also looks like Yuri and Yoona are going to school with her. Don't forget to comment and subscribe👍😃✌📝