Meeting the family

Bad Boy

   I expected to find seohyun beside when I wake up but she's gone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes making sure everything was true and not a dream. I looked at the clock and saw it's already 11:00. I looked around me and saw a room with girly decorations. Hmmmm how come I didn't notice this last night? Remembering last night made me smile, I had fallen asleep with her in my arms and that made me happy. I didn't dare get out of the room without SNSD's permission. I waited for Seohyun to come get me for about 20 minutes but still no sign of her. I closed my eyes and started thinking when the door opening disturbed me. I hear footsteps getting closer but I'm not sure who's it is so I pretended to be still asleep. I guess whoever it is got annoyed because I got smacked in the face by a pillow. I opened my eyes and found Seohyun glaring down at me looking pissed.

"do you know how long we've been waiting for you to wake up?!?"

    I just looked at her innocently, "I'm sorry, I just waited for you to come get me" 

"why are you waiting for me?"

"I thought I wasn't suppose to get out of your room"

   "Why...never mind. Clean yourself there's some people who wants to meet you" I just looked at her confused. "who is it?" she smirked at me "hurry up and clean yourself so you can see them yourself"

    I took a shower and changed into some skinny jeans and a simple shirt. I walked out of the bathroom and saw seohyun brushing her hair waiting patiently for me. I sat next to her, "you look beautiful" I told her while wrapping my arms around her. 

"oppa you smell like a girl" she said giggling. I was about to kiss her cheek when her palm stopped me. " Why are you kissing me, I'm not your girlfriend" I sighed "look,I'm sorry ok. I know I made a mistake but I really do love you" she looked away from me "I know you love me but I'm not sure I can trust you, I don't want to get hurt" I feel like my heart is breaking, hearind the sadness and hurt in her voice. "Fine let's just talk about this later" she nodded and I try to lighten the mood. 

"Now I know why you always smell good. Where do you get those stuff? It smells good"

"I got them from Victorias Secret" she said laughing.

   We got out of the room, but I stopped dead on my tracks when I saw the people who wanted to meet me. There sitting on the couch and some on the floor are Suju,f(x),SNSD,TVXQ and even Boa. I started to get nervous and Seohyun did nothing but walk and sat next to her unnies, leaving me standing alone. 

    Everyone is looking at me intently and they are making me uncomfortable so I decided to breake the silence. "Hello, I'm Luhan" Leeteuk-shi decided to say something which scared me " we know who you are and let me tell you we heard a lot about you and they are not good" I gulped nervously and nodded. 

"Sit next to us" Kyuhyun-shi said more like commanded. I sat down next to Yunho and Donghae hyung nervously.

"I believe we have lots to talk about" Shindong hyung said.

"Why don't you start explaining Luhan" Changmin hyung said.

"You better make it worth it for us to listen instead of resting" Yuri noona said.

"yes, you better. I woke up last night because of the noise you were making so make it worth it" Victoria noona said.

  "I'm sorry if I disturbed you" All of them just nodded. "Just start explaining" Kyuhyun hyung said coldly. I nodded and started explaining.

    They all looked at me and nodded. You can go home now and we will talk about this. I just nodded and said for the last time 

"I Really Do Love Her and once I get her back, I'll never let her go again."  I looked at Seohyun and found her staring at me,smiling sincerely. I smiled at her before leaving.

 

im really sorry for the late update..😰😢