Talk and surprises..

Bad Boy

Luhan POV 

    As I was walking towards her, I am also becoming nervous. What should I tell her? I don't care anymore, I'm gonna tell her the truth and hope she forgives me and give me another chance. I would beg if I have to. I love her that much that I'm willing to risk my pride for her. I can't live without her,,, she is the one for me.

    Here I go I thought. "seohyun-ahh..." She looked at me and frowned "neh Luhan-shi?"  I was just staring at her pretty face when I couldn't take it anymore, I cupped her small face and kissed her softly. Kissing her wasn't part of my plan, I don't know why I'm did it but I like kissing her. While I'm kissing seohyun, she is just standing frozen and shocked. She probably didn't expect me to kiss her.... and neither did I.

Seohyun POV 

   " Is this really happening? I'm not dreaming am I? Is Luhan oppa really kissing me?"  Were  the questions running in my mind. I don't know what to do and him kissing me isn't helping. He is still a VERY good kisser.

    He finally broke the kiss and nuzzled his head in my neck while putting his arms around my waist. "Oppa..."  He tightened his hold on me and looked at me straight in the eye. "You are driving me crazy."  ok, I didn't expect him to say that, "nehhh???" was my only smart response. He smiled that sweet and gentle smile of his "you are driving me crazy, everything about you makes me crazy. Just thinking about you brings a smile to my face and makes my heart beat faster."  I look at him with my mouth gaping "oppa..."  he held up a hand "just let me finish ok?" I nodded. "I love everything about you, I love how you always look pretty without doing anything, I love your cuteness, I love your innocence, I love your kindness and most of all, I LOVE YOU. Please forgive me and give me another chance, I LOVE YOU."

    I really wasn't expecting him to say that. He says he loves me but he hurt me. I can't trust him that easily. He looks so sincere and hopeful but I can't forgive him that easily. I composed myself   " I don't think it would be that easy to forgive you. Just yesterday I saw you kissing another girl and now your telling me that you love me. Whatever the kind of game your playing, don't expect me to take part of your games. "

 

Luhan POV 

   It hurts to hear her say that but I know I have to prove myself to her. "If I prove myself to you would you forgive me?" She smirked at me "you'll have to ask for my unnies forgiveness too..and that would be really hard" ok, I am nervous now. I think everyone knows how SNSD is very protective to their Maknae.  I looked at her with sincere heart "I will win you back and when I do, I won't ever let you go again"

Seohyun POV

    I'm on my way to Show Champion when I remembered Luhan'S words.  I smiled remembering his words but what matters is.....

  Am I doing the right thing?

 

sorry for the late update, hope u liked it.....