Forgive Me??

Bad Boy

Seohyun POV 

    I told my unnies about what happened today and they were speechless. They asked me what I think about luhan's confession and I told them that I don't know anymore. He had looked so sincere and hopeful but he could just be acting.

    A knock on our door's waiting room interrupted my thoughts. Sunny unnie looked at us, "who could it be?" We just shrugged, we don't know who would interrupt us during this time. I heard Taeyeon unnie say, "I hope its food,I'm hugry" My other unnies quickly agreed. Sunny unnie opened the door and found 8 roses with a letter stuck in each rose. Sunny unnie squeeled "who is this for!?!" My other unnies hearing Sunny unnie,quickly crowded around her and read the letter while eating the chocolates.

"SNSD noonas, I'm sorry if  I had gotten you upset about Seohyun. The truth is that I went out with her because of a dare from a friend. If I had known that she would eventually become my everything, I never would have accepted the dare. Please forgive me and give me another chance to be with her. I love her with all my heart and I would never hurt her again. I know she is the one for me. I can show you and her that I really do love her. Please forgive me.

              Sincerely

              Luhan

ps. The roses and chocolates are for Seohyun.

     I don't know who the letter came from but the writer must be great because my unnies looked moved and touched by the letter. Jessica unnie looked at the others "I guess he really is sincere." Tiffany unnie nodded "I guess he is,should we give him another chance?" Yuri unnie looked at the others "I say we let him prove himself" My other unnies agreed. "Unnies where did the letter come from?" Taeyeon unnie smiled "it came from Luhan" I was shocked "neh!?! Can I read it?" Yoona unnie laughed "you can't read it but he can show it to you.." I pouted "but unnies..." Tiffany unnie looked at me and smirked "your whining and pouting won't work this time" 

   Before we went out Sunny unnie gave me flowers and said "sorry we already ate the chocolates" I looked at her confused and looked at the pretty roses.

 

I LOVE YOU....